Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a baker's dozen, Buckentine? Minnesota at Michigan Tech, November 19-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a baker's dozen, Buckentine? Minnesota at Michigan Tech, November 19-20

Moving right along from the UMD talk.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Re: How about a baker's dozen, Buckentine? Minnesota at Michigan Tech, November 19-20

Gophers sweep.
    Everyone gets blasemed.
    SENANICANS commence.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Re: How about a baker's dozen, Buckentine? Minnesota at Michigan Tech, November 19-20

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Gophers sweep.
      Everyone gets blasemed.
      SENECIANS commence.
      I think someone's already blasemed.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        I think someone's already blasemed.
        I wish it was me.
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

If the weekend against UMD proved anything you don't want to challenge Buckentine to any predictions. They will come true!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Gophers sweep.
            Everyone gets blasemed.
            SENANICANS commence.
            Best road trip in the WCHA. Yeah, I said it.

Convoy leaving Thu morning. Coach's lunch Fri at noon.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Screw 13. They're dropping a twentyburger on us.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Best road trip in the WCHA. Yeah, I said it.

Convoy leaving Thu morning. Coach's lunch Fri at noon.
                BTW - I have an hour and a half commitment on Thursday night, but I'll meet you back at the bar around 10 Eastern. And probably will be there beforehand.

Comment

BTW - I have an hour and a half commitment on Thursday night, but I'll meet you back at the bar around 10 Eastern. And probably will be there beforehand.
                  That's fine. I'll have one for you.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    That's fine. I'll have one for you.
                    One drink in 1.5 hours?
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

One drink in 1.5 hours?
                      No, I'll have one for BPH besides the one I'm having. And remember, one drink that night = a pitcher of Long Island Tea. They don't even give you a glass.

Comment

One drink in 1.5 hours?
                        Even for pitchers, that's lame.

And I didn't say I wouldn't have one while I was elsewhere.

Comment

50-50! buy your 50-50 tickets from huskyfan on Friday night!
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

buy early and often, so huskyfan can get to her seat on time.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Even for pitchers, that's lame.

And I didn't say I wouldn't have one while I was elsewhere.
                              To break the 5 pitcher record, that's actually close to the time needed, on average, to do it. 6pm-1:30am is 7.5 hours. 6 pitchers in that time equals out to be 1 pitcher every 1.25 hours, if my math is correct. And additionally, 1:30 is the last call, and you usually have 15-30 minutes after that to drink your drink, which extends the average time per pitcher.

I think I may just give that a go.

Comment

Working...
                              X