Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
    That should pretty much complete next years schedule:
    22 - ECAC games
    2 - Colorado College
    2 - @ Notre Dame
    2 - @ UConn Classic
    2 - RPI Holiday Tournament
    2 - @ Lake Placid ?
    1 - @ RIT
    1 - @ Army
    34 total games
    Lake Placid will be switching to a two day event next year?

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      We play Bowling Green tomorrow night... and this is a very good thing, because now we can get some COP with the CCHA teams.
      It's only a good thing if we win. I doubt that they finish with a 500 record in conference, meaning that we'll have to win if we're going to start winning some of those comparisons.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
        Lake Placid will be switching to a two day event next year?
        They're hoping to do so. It hasn't been confirmed. But, the coaches and the ODRP people both want a tournament instead of a one-day showcase. All that's left to do is work out the logistics.
        Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
          They're hoping to do so. It hasn't been confirmed. But, the coaches and the ODRP people both want a tournament instead of a one-day showcase. All that's left to do is work out the logistics.
          Day 1: RPI/Union, Clarkson/SLU
          Day 2: Union/SLU, RPI/Clarkson

That would be quite the showcase.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Sloppy game tonight-but a win and that makes it easier to swallow. At least we have the chance to play for the tournament championship. No quit in this team as they have to score 4 goals in the third period to win-but they did what they had to. Expect York in net tomorrow and a number of line up changes. SA cannot be ahppy with the performance.
            CJ Lee was taken out on a stretcher.....Ken Schott twittered that he spoke to Appert and he said that he was moving his extremities....Our thoughts and prayers are w/CJ and his family.
            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Day 1: RPI/Union, Clarkson/SLU
              Day 2: Union/SLU, RPI/Clarkson

That would be quite the showcase.
              Personally, I'd rather have the tournament-style where it's not known whom we would have for our second opponent. That also makes it so that there's a clear-cut champion, as opposed to relying upon winning margin, etc. to decide it. I mean, it's not like we have to play the two Alaska teams to get our two-game exemption.
              Go Red!!

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                CJ Lee was taken out on a stretcher.....Ken Schott twittered that he spoke to Appert and he said that he was moving his extremities....Our thoughts and prayers are w/CJ and his family.
                Very, very good news. Best of luck to him and hope that his injury is not very serious. Same with UConn's #5.
                Go Red!!

Comment

One thing we should also consider: When is UCONN's tournament? They wanted to try to do the Lake Placid Showcase around Christmas, and I know Seth and Nate like to schedule one before ECAC play begins. Unless we decide to do our home/home early (or at least spread it out).

Comment

One thing we should also consider: When is UCONN's tournament? They wanted to try to do the Lake Placid Showcase around Christmas, and I know Seth and Nate like to schedule one before ECAC play begins. Unless we decide to do our home/home early (or at least spread it out).
                    We don't have a choice when the home-and-home occurs. The ECAC schedules it for us.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                      We don't have a choice when the home-and-home occurs. The ECAC schedules it for us.
                      I think the ECAC only schedules the other games. From there, we discern a home/home, and if there is disagreement, the league settles the dispute. I think that's why we had such a weird scheduling of that series last year.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                        Very, very good news. Best of luck to him and hope that his injury is not very serious. Same with UConn's #5.
                        Hope & Pray he is ok. Very very serious situation.

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                          Hope & Pray he is ok. Very very serious situation.
                          According to Ken Schott SA informed him that CJ was headed to Albany Medical Center and coach is heading there soon.(via a twitter message app. 20 min.ago)
                          What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would like to also include my best wishes for CJ. That was certainly tough to read while getting ready to drive home from the game. Here's to a well recovery, especially after he was hampered last year by injury.

Comment

I would like to also include my best wishes for CJ. That was certainly tough to read while getting ready to drive home from the game. Here's to a well recovery, especially after he was hampered last year by injury.
                              I didn't see how it happened....Did anyone out there see it ?

Comment

No I didnt se it. Something out in front of the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X