UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

Vegas odds on a fight this weekend are being set at 2/1 right now. Player prop that one Wisconsin representative will be Craig Smith is getting even money.

Also of note, Eau Claire, WI natives Derrrick LaPoint and Jefferson Dahl will face off for the first time since LaPoints Eau Claire North squad beat Dahl's Eau Claire Memorial squad in the 2006 section final game.

Re: UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

I hope an errant puck hits Phil.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Mr. Finley will be in the crowd helping badger fans and mascots down the stairs. Bruce has also preemptively suspended Eades for inevitable flying monkey punches.

Comment

memo: kessel went to the rats and now plays for toronto or some such team I don't care about not named BLACKHAWKS!

oh wait you mean "6, we want more!"...

mind your mannerisms in madison...waterbottles will be plentiful on the badger bench and it would be nice if Eades got another squirt, say pre-game so we can bring this rivalry back to where it was and Alvarez can threaten not to let Nodak back into the building again!

is that hack that leveled turris still on the team?
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Just a reminder to all Sue fans in attendance, you're in Wisconsin, which is the home of the Brave....
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

No, it's the home of the Sioux. If you don't like it, don't go to the games.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, it's the home of the Sioux. If you don't like it, don't go to the games.
              I don't go to the games Grand Spoons South Dakota, nor to I plan to ever.

So when is the Sue's official nickname getting changed to the "Braves'? That way you won't constantly screw up the National Anthem. I'm sure all the Veterans of the US Armed Services would appreciate it more than me.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

So when is the Sue's official nickname getting changed to the "Braves'? That way you won't constantly screw up the National Anthem. I'm sure all the Veterans of the US Armed Services would appreciate it more than me.
                No, they wouldn't care. Because unlike Jesus Freaks like you, they have better things to concern themselves with.
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh boy. I had to sit through a holy war at a party last Friday night in Dinkytown. Please don't tell me I have to hear it here too.

Comment

hey, I think you're onto something
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

A note about the restrooms at the Kohl Center:
                      If you look down, and it's a-floatin'
                      You've given birth to a North Dakotan.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

No, they wouldn't care. Because unlike Jesus Freaks like you, they have better things to concern themselves with.
                        Why would anyone with anything better to concern themselves with give a rip about the Flickertails to begin with?
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'm sure all the Veterans of the US Armed Services would appreciate it more than me.
                          Hogwash. My dad served two stints in Vietnam and he yells "Home of the Sioux" louder than I do.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Why would anyone with anything better to concern themselves with give a rip about the Flickertails to begin with?
                            Heck if I know. Ask Timmy the Jesus Freak.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              Hogwash. My dad served two stints in Vietnam and he yells "Home of the Sioux" louder than I do.
                              I actually think it's great that you do that. It tends to wake up and remind our otherwise comatose crowd (sans the students) that a rival is in town.

If it did bother me at all, it would be way down on the list of reasons why you people are sketchy. The apparent required wearing of jerseys, required ATV ownership, NRA membership and green tinsel hair are way above this.

When you folks look at the people on TV (not talking Jerry Springer Show etc), do you even realize that those people don't look or talk like you? I mean, when's the last time you saw a fat 40 year old woman in green spandex pants, green hockey jersey topped off with a mustache and she-mullet? (other than my mom, hahahaha... )

You people are on par with Appalachians, rural southern folk, bums & hobos, everyone from Indiana, the Tea Party, Michigan militia and the minuteman movement. You are part of the redneck-hick, simpleton underbelly of this country.

So if it makes you happy to have you little customs, I say great. As long as you don't ask me to squeal like a pig.

Comment

Working...
                              X