PDA

View Full Version : UNO Mavericks vs. SCSU Huskies-Are the games still on?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

MavRick
11-13-2010, 12:22 AM
I notice that there's a sort of rage present with the SCSU fans. Some at the team, some at us, some at the universe generally. What's up with that?

Dude Love
11-13-2010, 03:27 AM
I notice that there's a sort of rage present with the SCSU fans. Some at the team, some at us, some at the universe generally. What's up with that?

Well, I'm angry at the universe, which supercedes my poopy hockey team.

Chuck Schwartz
11-13-2010, 03:50 AM
Was very impressed with UNO tonight. Best puck moving team I've seen in the WCHA so far this season. SCSU has a lot of good players but none of them are playing like good players. IMO Jensen and Roe are the only two worth a **** right now.

First Time, Long Time
11-13-2010, 06:12 AM
Was very impressed with UNO tonight. Best puck moving team I've seen in the WCHA so far this season. SCSU has a lot of good players but none of them are playing like good players. IMO Jensen and Roe are the only two worth a **** right now.

I wouldn't even put Roe in that catagory right now.
Bottom line is they don't want to work, they don't want to bring an effort and I don't know what's going to get that to change.

uofminneandy
11-13-2010, 08:29 AM

I agree, when I watched UNO smoke the Gophers, I thought WoW these guys could be the best team in the WCHA. They no doubt have the best coach and look like old time NoDak teams of the past. Very impressive, cap goes off the tDean!!

The Vicar
11-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Right now, they better figure out what kind of team they want to be! Motzko said that for the first 30 minutes it looked like they where skating in sand. Hey Bob, may I suggest that it's your job to have this team ready when the puck drops. just a suggestion from a disgruntled, frustrated fan.

The Vicar
11-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Right now, they better figure out what kind of team they want to be! Motzko said that for the first 30 minutes it looked like they where skating in sand. Hey Bob, may I suggest that it's your job to have this team ready when the puck drops. just a suggestion from a disgruntled, frustrated fan.

First Time, Long Time
11-13-2010, 09:53 AM

While Motzko shoulders some of the blame, it's also the players job to make sure they are ready too.
He can't skate for them.

Husckey Domi Nation
11-13-2010, 10:08 AM

Hey, I agreed with you the first time.

Worst yet, many people saw that game as it was broadcast in the Twin Cities on Husky Productions on Charter Channel through Comcast. I don't know if the Husckeys were playing in sand, but the UNO card players were quicker, controlled the puck, and didn't even need to deal from the bottom of the deck. That game was so bad I left in the middle of the second period and went to a movie.

Dan Dunn to the rescue!

Skeeterman
11-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Time to lower our expectations on this team. Alaska beats Bemidji last night on their rink. We let Bemidji beat us at our rink. What does that make us? Bad. These slow starts to the season are getting old. Why not win now? Why aren't we ready to compete yet? What's the difference between a duck?

Husky4Life
11-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Can everybody just get it through their heads please . . WE ARE NOT VERY GOOD.

These guys believed what the "experts" were telling them that were were going to be very good this year, when in fact they are not. I said it before I'll say it again, this is basically the same team that BARELY got by MANKATO last year to reach the Final Five.

UNO is a good team, but only because of Dean Blaise. I still wish he was our coach.

NoClu
11-13-2010, 11:42 AM
I agree, when I watched UNO smoke the Gophers, I thought WoW these guys could be the best team in the WCHA. They no doubt have the best coach and look like old time NoDak teams of the past. Very impressive, cap goes off the tDean!!

In Omaha, our cap is off to Coach Blaise as well. The guy is amazing and is coaching the boys to do amazing things as well.

UNO is a good team, but only because of Dean Blaise. I still wish he was our coach.

Hmm, wonder why you have a neg. rep? As another of your fans said, the coach isn't on the ice.

Well, I'm angry at the universe, which supercedes my poopy hockey team.

That is funny.

Husky4Life
11-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Hmm, wonder why you have a neg. rep? As another of your fans said, the coach isn't on the ice.

If you don't think a coach can make all the difference in the world you don't know diddly poo. I love neg rep so I can be red, no green like the sue for me please.

Chuck Schwartz
11-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Omaha is not a good team just because of Dean Blais. Their freshman class is very impressive. I guess they were probably mostly recruited by Blais. Omaha is only a good team because of Dean Blais!

First Time, Long Time
11-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Can everybody just get it through their heads please . . WE ARE NOT VERY GOOD.

These guys believed what the "experts" were telling them that were were going to be very good this year, when in fact they are not. I said it before I'll say it again, this is basically the same team that BARELY got by MANKATO last year to reach the Final Five.

No, because they do have the talent, the fact they barely got by Mankato last year means diddly.
They may have believed the hype but they should know they also need to put in the work.
Right now, for some reason they are choosing not to.
Maybe Motzko needs to skate them till they drop.

Skeeterman
11-13-2010, 03:55 PM
No, because they do have the talent, the fact they barely got by Mankato last year means diddly.
They may have believed the hype but they should know they also need to put in the work.
Right now, for some reason they are choosing not to.
Maybe Motzko needs to skate them till they drop.

At least skate them till they throw up, which is what I might do after watching any more pathetic performances.

Dude Love
11-13-2010, 05:37 PM

Who was it who said "talent can only take you so far?" :)

And tonight's game might be on the public access channel down here? Great. I hate my job and I'm sitting around by myself. Might as well kick me while I'm down.

ts8801
11-13-2010, 07:34 PM
what channel will the game be on for comcast? I would love to be able to actually watch it instead of listen to our horrible radio team

First Time, Long Time
11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Who was it who said "talent can only take you so far?" :)

Some guy.
But that's why the effort is what matters, they have to learn to show up to work.
Not, you know, do what you do at work and half *** it. ;)

Dude Love
11-13-2010, 07:58 PM
what channel will the game be on for comcast? I would love to be able to actually watch it instead of listen to our horrible radio team

It's on channel 13 for me.