Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former ACHA D2 goalie playing in the Federal Hockey League called up to ECHL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former ACHA D2 goalie playing in the Federal Hockey League called up to ECHL!

I have to question what type of league this is when a kid who could not compete any higher than Jr. B ends up playing for pitiful Kutztown University and now is playing for the Rome Frenzy of the Federal Hockey League and recently got called up to be the back up for the Reading Royals of the East Coast Hockey League. This is a sad state of affairs for these leagues if this kid is still playing hockey what a joke, and the ACHA and all of it's players should flock to the Federal Hockey Legue just because this kid made it and has apparently played, and as a matter of fact the ACHA should start it's own professional hockey league where ACHA players can continue to be stars in small town markets.

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=124192
    Last edited by cooperalls; 11-08-2010, 06:53 PM.

Re: Former ACHA D2 goalie playing in the Federal Hockey League called up to ECHL!

Why are you worried about a kid playing in a league that probably pays its players by the game? Local beer league players get called up for CHL/ECHL games all the time in emergency situations. You need to give your head a shake and let it go, the kid has played one game in each league.

Comment

Re: Former ACHA D2 goalie playing in the Federal Hockey League called up to ECHL!

This annoys the hell out of me: Being signed as an EBUG IS NOT a call up!

Comment

Oh God I'm so sorry I used the wrong terminology. Please don't jump off the 3 mile bridge.

Comment

nice hockey story.. love to read stories like this.

Comment

Working...
          X