PDA

View Full Version : MN vs. Bye

The Rube
11-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Bye got swept by MTU this past week, so I would hope MN sweeps as well. We know how that goes, though.

Rhode Coan is a strong defenseman for Bye, and B. Rickwahl is a helluva goalie.

Right now, I'm inclined to say that MN splits. Loses on Fri, wins on Sat.

Koho
11-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Bye got swept by MTU this past week, so I would hope MN sweeps as well. We know how that goes, though.

Too optimistic. I predict more lackluster play and zero points picked up this weekend.

Driftryder
11-08-2010, 01:27 PM
I heard that Bye is dealing with many cases of Mono as well as the clap and that it could be the result of the orgy that went on during last weekends series with Tech.

Gophers sweep.

ScoobyDoo
11-08-2010, 01:34 PM
I predict another one point weekend since Minnesota is at home. Another sleepwalk performance on Friday and then the team will "play its best" on Sat. only to fall short and end up kissing its sister.

Greyeagle
11-08-2010, 05:37 PM
If MN gets swept by Bye I predict sue fans loading up on Bye jerseys.

gopher wes
11-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Is it bad that this weekend worries me?:)

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-09-2010, 02:52 PM
If MN gets swept by Bye I predict sue fans loading up on Bye jerseys.Already ordered mine. :D

GopherBigGuy911
11-09-2010, 04:01 PM

As long as Patterson Punch is served this weekend Gophers Sweep the Almighty Bye....

The Rube
11-13-2010, 01:58 PM
What a game last night! The Gophers stomped Bye with a score of $Texas-Threeve. The defense still lapsed at times, but they showed improvement in preventing odd-man rushes. The offense was hittin' and stickin' like Popeye's Fried Chicken, and looked really sharp. We'll see what tonight brings.