This Time It's (Third) Personal - Michigan Tech at TheUMD, Nov. 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Time It's (Third) Personal - Michigan Tech at TheUMD, Nov. 12-13

Twitch Boy uses his advantage of being on Alaska Time to post this while his fellow Techies are sound asleep.

Tech coming off their second bye in a month. Twitch Boy hopes they've started to figure out why they are MNS-ing away leads in winnable games. tUMD would be a great place for them to start given their recent history of playing there.

Twitch Boy reminds all entering the thread that per tradition, third-person posting is mandatory. Failure to observe this rule will result in a double foul.

BOOM SHAK A LAK
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: This Time It's (Third) Personal - Michigan Tech at TheUMD, Nov. 12-13

Raceboarder just likes to hear Raceboarder talk!!!!

Raceboarder!
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Jon looks forward to this thread every year. Jon will have something to look forward to next week when PC is in Huntsville for some reason.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Johnson's Jerseys thinks that tMost important goal for tTeam this weekend is to come away with some points from tSeries in Duluth against tBulldogs. tDECC needs to be shut down with some Tech wins during its final days as tHome of the tUMD. If tTeam just plays their game tPoints will come.

tRyan
        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
        Originally posted by geezer
        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
        Originally posted by manurespreader
        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Biddco is excited for this thread.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

The Monster will always approve of this thread. Nothing is more fun for the Monster than speaking in the third person. The Monster is just a little crazy like that.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Vizoroo at first thought the third person thread was silly.
              But she has changed her mind.
              Viz approves this thread.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                BOOM SHAK A LAK
                F2B&G thinks that it is time for earworms, due to the abortion of little 't's that will infest this thread all week.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Moio5q_1b8o?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Moio5q_1b8o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

F2B&G also concurs that the Huskies must at least split with Duluth at the DECC.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  Vizoroo at first thought the third person thread was silly.
                  But she has changed her mind.
                  Viz approves this thread.
                  The Viz is a she?? The Monster is shocked!
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Biddco wants UMD to continue the "Season of Vengeance". UMD will be prepared to avoid a repeat of last years split at tDECC.

Biddco knows Tech plays solid D so he is expecting a hard fought series.

Biddco is not sure what he will see more of Mitch's Victims being shot down at tSports Garden or UMD goals.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

huskyfan likes this week. huskyfan is like Raceboarder. huskyfan! huskyfan also did not know Viz was female. this makes huskyfan glad.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

tBrenthoven also loves this week. tBrenthoven doesn't really know why. Maybe it IS because of tT-Factor and tthird person.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

tdarkness is very happy that it is tumd week.
                          Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                          *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

F2B&G is tempted to find some way to protest the use of the ******** little 't's this week.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              F2B&G is tempted to find some way to protest the use of the ******** little 't's this week.
                              tFTB&G can try, but tFTB&G will fail. tlittle t's are here to stay.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X