This Time It's (Third) Personal - Michigan Tech at TheUMD, Nov. 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Time It's (Third) Personal - Michigan Tech at TheUMD, Nov. 12-13

Looks like this will make it interesting for tNerds who will be driving back after the game on Saturday. Although for tNerds this might be called child's play.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Well considering that shows it hitting our path home about noon on Sunday and all of us except 1 van will be home by then, don't think it'll be a problem but yes, still child's play

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        F2B&G thinks that in the UP, such events are simply called "Saturday".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          F2B&G thinks that in the UP, such events are simply called "Saturday".
          But it's 4 whole inches of wet snow! We might have to wait that storm out /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
            But it's 4 whole inches of wet snow! We might have to wait that storm out /sarcasm
            Well if your tires are slashed it could be a problem
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              The Monster Says that the Jon is an Area Clown!!!
              Jon reminds tMonster that he isn't a sewing circle member like PC91, a squaw like MChockey, or a neverhasbeen like tpro. Jon is instead a basement dwelling loser from Roslindale who doesn't have time to propf read his posts!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

huskyfan laughs at 4 inches of wet snow. huskyfan threw a Christmas Party once and it snowed 23 inches. party went on as usual.
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  huskyfan laughs at 4 inches of wet snow. huskyfan threw a Christmas Party once and it snowed 23 inches. party went on as usual.
                  Jon likes the idea of partying in 23 inches of snow. Jon thinks that party must have ruled.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Jon likes the idea of partying in 23 inches of snow. Jon thinks that party must have ruled.
                    BPH hopes that they stocked up extra heavy on liquor and prophylactics.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

• Re: This Time It's (Third) Personal - Michigan Tech at TheUMD, Nov. 12-13

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                      BPH hopes that they stocked up extra heavy on liquor and prophylactics.
                      Somehow, I get the feeling that this party was not in East Lansing.

Comment

THIRD PERSON VIOLATION!

That's a 50 DKP minus.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          THIRD PERSON VIOLATION!

That's a 50 DKP minus.
                          Take your MAX FOUL and shove it.

There was no way F2B&G was going a week without forgetting.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            The Monster spies a third person violation. The Monster thinks FTB&G is a SIEVE!!!
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              The Monster spies a third person violation. The Monster thinks FTB&G is a SIEVE!!!
                              F2B&G thinks The Monster is a bit slow on the uptake, and should read more.

Comment

F2B&G thinks The Monster is a bit slow on the uptake, and should read more.
                                The Monster was on his iPod touch at the time, and thought he was at the top of the thread. Either way, the FTB&G is still a SIEVE!!!!
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X