Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Decided someone should start this up and if there is another one out there it is to far gone to search.... Lets talk some Bulldog hockey!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Wm2yK3MiM

Re: Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Bulldogs have the 6th best offense, 8th best defense, and 5th best powerplay (4.25 pt/game, 2.12 pt/ game, and 29.3%)

Comment

www.umdpenaltybo***** is your best bet for UMD talk.

That being said. PLEASE split this weekend. We have had a poor record at UND and I hope they continue their "Season of Revenge!"
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Agreed this would be the time to do it they have some good players out this weekend. That being said I haven't heard of any Bulldog players being out so I guess are there any out?

Comment

Originally posted by UMDfan4 View Post
          Agreed this would be the time to do it they have some good players out this weekend. That being said I haven't heard of any Bulldog players being out so I guess are there any out?
          Nope

Lets hope the FCC line doesn't get too fancy like last weekend. There were pretty limited at BSU
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I was in Madison it would have been nice to go out there and watch it, but I'm sure they Sandelin told them they were doing a little much. They need to work the corners and get some tips from the point, or those nice slot passes and rip it.

Comment

Point of order?? Shouldn't the phrase, "I'm a Baller", have been included in the thread title??

Just saying.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Point of order?? Shouldn't the phrase, "I'm a Baller", have been included in the thread title??

Just saying.
                If a hockey player said it, sure.
                Since it was a football player, no.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I wonder how much Max Tardy will dress this year. I remember reading something on him last year saying he was having a hard time catching up with the speed at the Junior level. Watching him in high school was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    If a hockey player said it, sure.
                    Since it was a football player, no.
                    Its still funny. Just saying.

Tough loss there tonight against the Sioux.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

I wonder how much Max Tardy will dress this year. I remember reading something on him last year saying he was having a hard time catching up with the speed at the Junior level. Watching him in high school was fun.
                      Not much I guess. He had some nice goals in HS. I wish I could find my favorite video highlight of him. What did he do in pointwise in juniors?
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Are you saying that, due to his lack of speed, he may arrive late??? (ba dum, ching!)
                        SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                        UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                        Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                        Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                        UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                        UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                          Are you saying that, due to his lack of speed, he may arrive late??? (ba dum, ching!)
                          *groans*. Boooo!

And in other UMD news, UMD football pretty much locked in the number one seed in the region, mostly thanks to Wayne State(NE) knocking off Augustana.

It just happens.

Comment

Huge split for the Bulldogs and staying at #2 in the nation. I think this split really showed who were are as a team with a big rebound on saturday.

Comment

Huge split for the Bulldogs and staying at #2 in the nation. I think this split really showed who were are as a team with a big rebound on saturday.
                              I was happy they put forth a better effort on Saturday. Hopefully they learned how to beat great teams. I hope they learned from last year against Tech and will come up with a solid performance. I want a sweep!
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X