Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gametime in Alabama.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Gametime in Alabama.
      14-10 Delta at the half.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Start of the fourth. DSU should be up another 6 points if they had just kicked some field goals.

It just happens.

Comment

Bulldogs up 17-14, little under 8 minutes left in the game.

It just happens.

Comment

Tie game with 2 minutes to go.

It just happens.

Comment

Re: Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

God they must have hired WCHA refs for this game. They are terrible.

Comment

Bulldogs win 20-17. Nice job UMD!

Comment

Duluth wins their second D2 football championship with a last second field goal.

It just happens.

Comment

Congrats to Bulldog football.
                    Thought I might watch this afternoon--Wrong! :-( :-o
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      Congrats to Bulldog football.
                      Thought I might watch this afternoon--Wrong! :-( :-o
                      Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                      Bulldogs win 20-17. Nice job UMD!
                      Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                      God they must have hired WCHA refs for this game. They are terrible.
                      Thanks guys! Yeah it was a great game. So much went against us in the game and somehow we never gave up. Our 2nd National Championship was even better than the first. Ever since Odim went down we have kept on fighting!
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        Thanks guys! Yeah it was a great game. So much went against us in the game and somehow we never gave up. Our 2nd National Championship was even better than the first. Ever since Odim went down we have kept on fighting!
                        Didn't hurt UMD's cause any with DSU going for it on fourth down instead of kicking the fieldgoals. That was 6 points out there that they didn't get. Even if they hit one of them, that would have ment that the kick at the end there would have been just to send the game into overtime. UMD's kick at the end of the game was pretty high pressure, but even if he missed it, the game was still going to go on in overtime, thus meaning the kicker wasn't going to lose the game on his foot. That kick, we'll, all he could do was just win an NCAA championship with it.

It just happens.

Comment

******* width="640" height="390">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n6SMJ5MGIVI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n6SMJ5MGIVI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

******* width="640" height="390">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXjiuX8K5bA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FXjiuX8K5bA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

It just happens.

Comment

Looks like Dylan Olsen signed with Chicago and will report to Rockford after the WJC.

Comment

why the hell would one of your dmen leave now?!?!?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So will Bulldog fans get all uppity and p!ssy with the Blackhawks like Gopher fans did with the Islanders when Okposo signed?

Would Olsen have been academically ineligible to play? That could be why he signed with Chicago.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X