Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Umd bulldogs 2010-2011

Oh hey, you guys actually do have a season thread, touche.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      Oh hey, you guys actually do have a season thread, touche.
      Touche?

It is new!
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Touche?

It is new!
        Well that is cute.

Comment

We have a whole website dedicated to talking UMD hockey. We don't require polluting the USCHO boards with 25,000 useless Yooper threads.
          Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Super Regional 3 Record D2
            1. Minnesota-Duluth 10-0 9-0
            2. Augustana 9-1 9-1
            3. Grand Valley 9-1 9-1
            4. Nebraska-Kearney 9-1 9-1
            5. St. Cloud 8-2 8-2
            6. Hillsdale 8-2 8-2
            7. Michigan Tech 7-2 7-2
            8. Wayne State (MI) 8-2 8-2
            9. Colorado Mines 8-2 7-2
            10. CSU-Pueblo 8-2 7-2

UMD slides up to the one with the Auggie loss this weekend. Simple math says they beat Mankato this weekend and they're the one, and stand a good shot of hosting a semi-final game if they make it that far. Lose, eh, math gets less simple then, maybe a 3 seed perhaps. Either way, UMD win helps GVSU out because that would be another Win thats not on Auggie's OWP. And GVSU is just a bit behind them in all of the SOS calculations.

MTU still has a shot to get into the playoffs as well, they really just need St. Cloud State to lose to Moorhead. Along with the whole beating of NMU as well.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I like having this series after a very tough North Dakota series. I like a sweep here but tech somehow pulls something out against us but we have been playing great against teams that usually beat us so I'm saying sweep
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Wm2yK3MiM

Comment

Originally posted by UMDfan4 View Post
                I like having this series after a very tough North Dakota series. I like a sweep here but tech somehow pulls something out against us but we have been playing great against teams that usually beat us so I'm saying sweep
                Good point about us beating teams that have given us trouble. Tech plays sound defense and now they can score some goals. Not saying much but this is the most challenging home series to date. I hope the team learned some important lessons against a better UND team.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I completely agree with toughest home series so far, should be a fun time at the DECC but I was looking at the schedule and I was very happy to see UNHO at the end of the year since they are so hot right now maybe that will be the time they are cooling off (We hope)

Comment

How come the Idiots in Mankato don't know how to handle little snow??

Seriously!!! Game at 10 am with the one seed in the Region on the line on the day that they're suppost to be announcing the playoff seedings.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Bulldogs in a laugher in Marshall over Mankato. And they wrap up the one seed. They'll host the winner of the Hillsdale at St Cloud game this weekend.

It just happens.

Comment

While we are all happy about our football team, this is USCHO.COM, not D2FOOTBALL.COM

Comment

Originally posted by tUMDAlum View Post
                          While we are all happy about our football team, this is USCHO.COM, not D2FOOTBALL.COM
                          If you're a fan of the school, that shouldn't matter.

It just happens.

Comment

did anyone read the WCHA blog for the week? It's kind of funny how the Bulldogs don't even get mentioned in it and are showing that they are the team to beat in the WCHA.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDfan4 View Post
                              did anyone read the WCHA blog for the week? It's kind of funny how the Bulldogs don't even get mentioned in it and are showing that they are the team to beat in the WCHA.
                              I noticed that too and didn't care. Fine by me
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                Bulldogs in a laugher in Marshall over Mankato. And they wrap up the one seed. They'll host the winner of the Hillsdale at St Cloud game this weekend.
                                God you're weird. It is times like this that make me happy that you are banned on tPB.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X