View Full Version : BSU @ SCSU: Huskies play fetch with a Beaver

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Dude Love
11-06-2010, 05:27 PM
it's a joke

You're a joke.

First Time, Long Time
11-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Dunn, you've got to stop that in overtime.
Man that was soft.
Very disappointing to blow another lead heading into the third.
These guys need to learn how to put teams away.

Lady wore Black
11-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Thank you Huskies! I am now debating if I should pay the $400 to fly up to Grand Forks to watch you guy play.:mad:

bigmrg74
11-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Well, winning 2 outta 3 on the weekend isnt all that bad.

beaverhockeyfan
11-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Dear BSU,

Welcome to the WCHA.

Thank you! And thank you to the Huskies for being such great hosts and allowing Bemidji to get their first WCHA victory!!!

Skeeterman
11-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Well, it was nice to see that we made the Beavers happy, and that they can now feel like they belong in the WCHA. They are a very well-coached team. We also made a bunch of Beaver fans happy. Don't worry, be happy.

Bronzebacks
11-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Well, it was nice to see that we made the Beavers happy, and that they can now feel like they belong in the WCHA. They are a very well-coached team. We also made a bunch of Beaver fans happy. Don't worry, be happy.

Hats off to BSU. They showed the Huskies why you play until the horn blasts at 60 minutes. We have been a very soft 3rd period team, and they fully exploited that weakness. We have a lot to work on this week before the red hot UNO Mavs roll into town. The way I look at it, the Huskies have an opportunity to prove themselves this weekend against a very tough UNO team.