PDA

View Full Version : MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

johnnypohlfan
11-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Yep, but incessant whining from Packer fans about Favre certainly isn't old, or tired. :rolleyes:

Slap Shot
11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
This should be fun.

solovsfett
11-01-2010, 07:18 PM
ah...gd it. what's with this site? we lost all of our earlier posts? I wanted to dredge up the ol' Lebowski quote...it fit the pride on ice pretty well

Driftryder
11-01-2010, 07:48 PM
ah...gd it. what's with this site? we lost all of our earlier posts? I wanted to dredge up the ol' Lebowski quote...it fit the pride on ice pretty well

There are 2 threads currently going so maybe it's in the other one..... it's a Big Ten thing. ;)

solovsfett
11-01-2010, 07:56 PM
There are 2 threads currently going so maybe it's in the other one..... it's a Big Ten thing. ;)

thanks, but I was searching for something from a UW/MN thread from like 2-3 years ago but it seems USCHO just deleted all of that stuff...???

I have to find a way to catch both games on tv. listening to the radio is no way to keep up with THE RIVALRY

Gurtholfin
11-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Yep, but incessant whining from Packer fans about Favre certainly isn't old, or tired. :rolleyes:

Who's whining? I'm LOVING this.

The Rube
11-01-2010, 09:00 PM
WI is so bad, even the Foopers don't want to live there. 2 more are about to move BACK to the UP. That's pathetic.

Gurtholfin
11-01-2010, 09:03 PM
WI is so bad, even the Foopers don't want to live there. 2 more are about to move BACK to the UP. That's pathetic.

Who can blame them with all the abandoned buildings and ghost towns that they can move right in to?

Happy
11-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Hopefully, Menard's remembered to stock up this year on the cheap paint thinner. It would be a disaster if they were to run out, and all the **** cheeseheads headed over here to stock up.

solovsfett
11-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Who can blame them with all the abandoned buildings and ghost towns that they can move right in to?

now this is funny!

is max gardiner playing? will John Ramage run him over? or will Jake take care of that?

Bakunin
11-01-2010, 11:20 PM
MN still cannot play defense for ****, but they can definitely score goals this season - when they aren't sleepwalking.

This could easily turn into a pair of 6-5 games.

ajoyce02
11-01-2010, 11:34 PM
This isn't a preemptive strike to explain away all the empty seats this weekend, is it? :rolleyes:

What was two weekends ago? Opening of Sesame Street on Ice at the Target Center?

Fall ATV opener?

The International Lumberjack Championships?

Midwest Mustache Convention, er wait, that's Milwaukee.

I expect full attendance from now on since both of your football seasons are over and the Wild, are, well, the Wild. No more excuses. Support your team "State of Hockey."

SO glad that Favre let you guys down in the end. His pick last year and his EPIC FAIL this season almost brings him back into good graces as a Packer. Almost. Wearing purple (or maroon - see Phil Kessel) is unforgivable.

Uhhh...no, that would be me complaining because we get 1 channel up north where I hunt, which means of course I miss this series, or any series over opening weekend. Get a life.

And BTW, my team's football season is alive and well with the Packers, thankyouverymuch.

dxmnkd316
11-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Better dead than red, kill bucky, etc. etc. etc.

MEH. I just can't get excited for this series anymore. Bring on the Sioux.

ajoyce02
11-01-2010, 11:38 PM
To bring things back around to hockey, Hammy reporting Zac Budish has been in a moped accident and the injuries are "not sounding good". Hope he gets better.

dxmnkd316
11-01-2010, 11:47 PM
I've been saying it for years, it's time for the U to stop giving these athletes mopeds. Dangerous, wasteful, and lazy all wrapped into one.

ajoyce02
11-02-2010, 12:09 AM
When I hear the words "dangerous" and "moped" in the same sentence, I can't help but chuckle a little bit.

solovsfett
11-02-2010, 12:11 AM
To bring things back around to hockey, Hammy reporting Zac Budish has been in a moped accident and the injuries are "not sounding good". Hope he gets better.

I hope it's nothing serious. good grief. those effen mopeds for UW w/football and hockey players have caused way too off the field/ice concern

dxmnkd316
11-02-2010, 12:12 AM
When I hear the words "dangerous" and "moped" in the same sentence, I can't help but chuckle a little bit.

When they're weaving in and out of traffic and pedestrians? Little to no use of helmets?

How many people die on bikes every year? It's not like the U of M is unmanageable in terms of walking by your average fatass student much less your D1 athlete. It's pathetic.

Dirty
11-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Maybe instead of giving the players mopeds they should give the players those little cars Shriners drive.

dxmnkd316
11-02-2010, 12:20 AM
https://wiki-land.wikispaces.com/file/view/smart-car.jpg/52957746/smart-car.jpg

????