PDA

View Full Version : MN @ WI: The Real Battle Of Interstate 94

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Timothy A
11-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Uh, I guess the rodents really do suck. Glad to see the corner they turned last weekend lead to the edge of a cliff. :eek:

I thought Chorske did a good job, though him stating P Johnson somehow acted to get tackled when he got thrown to the ice in the 3rd period was clearly a homer call. The penalty to Little in the 3rd was clearly a dive by the rodent player. He DID act like he just got shot in the head.

I was disappointed in how few shots of tDon they showed on the telecast. I wanted to to see the hair in HD.

Smith should be embarrassed for getting stoned repeately on breakaways by Captain Kangassroo. The PS was a poor effort. 5 hole baby.

We all know tomorrow will be a 1 goal game.

I wonder if Eaves will go with Bennett or come back with Goody.

Gurtholfin
11-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Uh, I guess the rodents really do suck. Glad to see the corner they turned last weekend lead to the edge of a cliff. :eek:

I wonder if Eaves will go with Bennett or come back with Goody.

Great line! :D

I hope to see the same goaltending match-up again tomorrow. ;)

Gotta be Goody.

WeWantMore
11-05-2010, 11:04 PM
I didn't take Chorske's comments about Patrick Johnson in that way. It seemed to me more like he was saying that Johnson kind of was acting when he got shoved in the chest while on the ground. Patrick kind of covered his face there, and to me it did kind of look like he was playing it up a bit.

Doesn't matter in the big picture though; worst loss to Bucky of the Lucia era. An era that will hopefully continue for a long long time.

brianvf
11-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Wasn't expecting that.

Timothy A
11-05-2010, 11:05 PM

I hope to see the same goaltending match-up again tomorrow. ;)

Gotta be Goody.

I'd feel kind of bad for Bennett if he didn't play. I can't really explain it either, I hate goaltending rotations/tandems. I'd love to see him erase the last game he played against the rodents on that Sunday afternoon game last year. I'm still ****ed about UW's effort that game. :mad: I know he wasn't fully healed, but the PK was aweful that game as well.

Gurtholfin
11-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Is somebody checking on Scooby?

aktick
11-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Meh, I'll take it.

Gurtholfin
11-05-2010, 11:07 PM
I'd feel kind of bad for Bennett if he didn't play. I can't really explain it either, I hate goaltending rotations/tandems. I'd love to see him erase the last game he played against the rodents on that Sunday afternoon game last year. I'm still ****ed about UW's effort that game. :mad: I know he wasn't fully healed, but the PK was aweful that game as well.

My heart agrees with you, but we have a chance at a sweep and I hate to go away from the hot hand.

Timothy A
11-05-2010, 11:08 PM

Thanks. Even a squirrel as blind as me gets a nut every so often.

Timothy A
11-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Wasn't expecting that.

Nobody was, that's the beauty if it. :D I had predicted 2 high scoring games, but the rodents didn't get the memo. :)

ScoobyDoo
11-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Is somebody checking on Scooby?

Congratulations.

I saw the actual death of Pride On Ice tonight. I've seen the highest of highs, and now I've seen the lowest of lows. At least the team in Red cares about its fans.

Timothy A
11-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Congratulations.

I saw the actual death of Pride On Ice tonight. I've seen the highest of highs, and now I've seen the lowest of lows. At least the team in Red cares about its fans.

Hey, it isn't like you lost to Tech or UAA 6-0. Wouldn't that be the lowest of lows? Show the BADgers a little respect.

Gurtholfin
11-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Congratulations.

I'm glad that Bucky was there to stick the knife in.

WeWantMore
11-05-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm glad that Bucky was there to stick the knife in.

So tomorrow night we really twist it in there deep?

Gurtholfin
11-05-2010, 11:21 PM
So tomorrow night we really twist it in there deep?

No, tomorrow we have our way with the corpse. ;)

Or is that what you meant. :eek:

ScoobyDoo
11-05-2010, 11:24 PM
No, tomorrow we have our way with the corpse. ;)

Or is that what you meant. :eek:

LOL.

Nice reference. Well done.

ScoobyDoo
11-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey, it isn't like you lost to Tech or UAA 6-0. Wouldn't that be the lowest of lows? Show the BADgers a little respect.

Why would I give them any credit? It's not like they actually had any competition. UAA or Tech would have at least given Wisconsin a game.

UnWanted22
11-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Great game Bucky :)

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Funny you should mention that...

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/EmptySeats2.jpg?t=1289004640It's not like the Kohl Center is the only arena where they show up halfway through the first...:p

Gurtholfin
11-05-2010, 11:49 PM
It's not like the Kohl Center is the only arena where they show up halfway through the first...:p

C'mon now, to be fair, a bunch of those people NEVER showed up.