Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East Pick "Em Week #5

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
    The week 5 spreadsheet lists UML at UNH but this is incorrect. UNH is at Lowell Saturday night.
    Yeah...Iguess uscho can be that screwed up,....if anyone wants to change their picks......getlost! Nah, just lemme know.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Mine should be 5-3 for UNH in that game.... and it wont let it be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by [UNH]Rig View Post
        Mine should be 5-3 for UNH in that game.... and it wont let it be changed.
        I'll just go ahead and change it for ya. Check to make sure I gotit done, eh?

Comment

There are at least two peoples who have picked and left one teams score blank. C'mon....get those fixed! Aint gonna tell ya again, and again, and again.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
            I'll just go ahead and change it for ya. Check to make sure I gotit done, eh?
            yeah tried to go back in and change mine to be 5-2 unh because with the switch in venue it has me picking lowell to beat unh. also wanted to change the NU Niagara game to be Northeastern 4 - Niagara 2. can you either make the switch or unlock for me?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
              yeah tried to go back in and change mine to be 5-2 unh because with the switch in venue it has me picking lowell to beat unh. also wanted to change the NU Niagara game to be Northeastern 4 - Niagara 2. can you either make the switch or unlock for me?

thanks
              go ahead and change it in 5 minutes...it will be unlocked

Comment

go ahead and change it in 5 minutes...it will be unlocked
                done. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                  done. thanks.
                  Uh oh...Houston we have a problem. It just dawned on me that I have switched around a bunch of picks for the UNH - UML. Some picked before I made the switch , some after. So everyone will need to go back to the ss and check to make sure their picks for the UNH - UML (which is at UML) is the way they want. Thanks for the heads up gregg....duh on my part. I will swap these scores around ...but everyone needs to check their own picks puhleeze.

Comment

So everyone will need to go back to the ss and check to make sure their picks for the UNH - UML (which is at UML) is the way they want.
                    Mine's back to the way I want it (UML 2-1 over UNH).
                    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Oooh the carnage tonight...
                      More Cowbell!

Comment

Originally posted by HATSOFF View Post
                        Oooh the carnage tonight...
                        Yeah...almost everyone proven to be a rank amateur at this game. I'm almost convinced you do best when you pick contrary to what seems like a slam dunk.

Comment

Uh oh...Houston we have a problem. It just dawned on me that I have switched around a bunch of picks for the UNH - UML. Some picked before I made the switch , some after. So everyone will need to go back to the ss and check to make sure their picks for the UNH - UML (which is at UML) is the way they want. Thanks for the heads up gregg....duh on my part. I will swap these scores around ...but everyone needs to check their own picks puhleeze.
                          My UNH @ UML prediction is correct, but somehow my Friday picks have all changed.

I had:
                          UNH 2, BC 1
                          PC 2, MC 0
                          UML 3, VT 1
                          Army 5, UMass 2
                          Niagra 4, NU 1

BTW... here's a very reliable source for the Hockey East Schedule.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            My UNH @ UML prediction is correct, but somehow my Friday picks have all changed.

I had:
                            UNH 2, BC 1
                            PC 2, MC 0
                            UML 3, VT 1
                            Army 5, UMass 2
                            Niagra 4, NU 1

BTW... here's a very reliable source for the Hockey East Schedule.
                            Phunnie haha...I cant quite see you pickin UHN to beat BC at Conte. So on that basis, I'm gonna go with "you lying bahstid!"

Comment

Final results for week 5 and current standings

http://www.editgrid.com/user/moorso/HE_Scoresheet5Final

Comment

Working...
                              X