X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC/Merrimack

Bueller? Bueller? Anybody got anything?
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Re: BC/Merrimack

HE website says 1-1 6:11 in the 1st. I am having issues with the audio feed. Wonder how Hodge & Rich feel that 90% of the time they are talking to dead air?
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

2-1 mc

Comment

3-1 mc

Comment

Final?

Comment

The best way to follow this game is on Hockey East Online. Currently 3-2 MC with 17:12 left in the 3rd.
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

4-2 MC with about 10:00 left.

MC now going on PP too.

sigpic

Comment

Now going to 5x3. MC with a chance to put it away...

sigpic

Comment

Gibbons stoned shorthanded, MC now to the box, Todd for slashing

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like BC is buzzing... a few chances on the PP so far but no goals..

sigpic

Comment

4:45 left, 5x5, 4-2

sigpic

Comment

1:35 remaining, still 4-2, BC takes timeout

sigpic

Comment

final 4-2

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X