No announcement yet.

Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

A few early games going on today...I'm surprised no one has started this yet.

Will Plattsburgh bounce back?
    Can St. Norbert take down Wis-Stout for a second night?
    Can Oswego keep it up on a short turnaround vs an always tough Fredonia team?
    Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Concordia, St. Mary's, St. Olaf all start off their seasons.

Post whatever you got!

Re: Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

Fredonia @ Oswego - 3pm

According to Lakers website:
    Live Audio - www.wnyo.org
    Live Stats - www.sidearmstats.com/oswego/mhockey
    Live Video - athletics.oswego.edu/video

Live Stats not up yet, not getting a video feed yet either...WNYO is up and running

Comment

Re: Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

Oswego 1-0
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

1-0 Lakers at the end of 1 period.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          watching WTOP - more fans there than I expected....
          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
            Two questions...who scored for Oswego and who is in goal for them?
            MJBeckman
            Oswego '93
            Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
            1991-1993
            2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
              Two questions...who scored for Oswego and who is in goal for them?
              Muise from Whitelaw and Rodrigues

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                two questions...who scored for oswego and who is in goal for them?
                what he said.... And beckwith
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  what he said.... And beckwith
                  Thank you boys.
                  MJBeckman
                  Oswego '93
                  Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                  1991-1993
                  2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Friesen is doing a great job for Fredonia...Just about the only mistake he made allowed the Lakers to get their second goal. Played the puck behind the net, held it with a Laker coming down on top of him but he did not seem to know there was another Laker behind him so the pass went to Oswego which left a wide open net in front for Boots to net it in off a defender (not goalie) scrambling in front. Fredonia needs to start playing "offense."
                    2-0 Lakers end of the 2nd

Comment

Just my luck. I've missed both goals so far.

Who got the 2nd for the Lakers?

Nevermind... I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
                        Friesen is doing a great job for Fredonia...Just about the only mistake he made allowed the Lakers to get their second goal. Played the puck behind the net, held it with a Laker coming down on top of him but he did not seem to know there was another Laker behind him so the pass went to Oswego which left a wide open net in front for Boots to net it in off a defender (not goalie) scrambling in front. Fredonia needs to start playing "offense."
                        2-0 Lakers end of the 2nd
                        goalie has been standing on his head, several great saves, could be 6-0 ez...shots are at leats 2;1..........lakers look alot better than last night so far they are flyinghitting, but a few to many penalties.

Comment

Freddy never plays offense against us. They make the 1994 New Jersey Devils look like an offensive juggernaut.

Comment

WNYO.org is having some problems, but the stream should be OK. Direct link in my sig.
                            WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

I'd like to see them finsh with a flourish and set the right tone for Pots and Platty....
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Working...
                              X