No announcement yet.

Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
    Defense optional in De Pere. Rud scores again. 4-2 SNC leads.
    Stupid question -- BJ in net??
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Saturday 10/30/10 - Scores, complaints, judge the defense, more seasons begin

yes.
      St. Norbert College Green Knights
      NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
      NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
      NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
      ---
      SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Stupid question -- BJ in net??
        ...and no one in net for STOUT

Comment

SNC scores just a 24 seconds into the 2nd. Kieffer, again.
          5-2 SNC.
          ---

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
            No matter how good they've been ove the laast decade, theykve always spent plenty of time in the box.

Any idea why they went for a 3pm start today? They opened 92-93 with a Sunday day game, but not many otherwise that I can recall.
            Laker Sports Hall of Fame Dinner tonight...that's the popular consensus
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
              No matter how good they've been ove the laast decade, theykve always spent plenty of time in the box.

Any idea why they went for a 3pm start today? They opened 92-93 with a Sunday day game, but not many otherwise that I can recall.
              AT first I thought possibly because of Halloween weekend...thus ultimately allowing the students to well...have a good night...or maybe tonight is the night trick or treaters will be out in town. However, the announcers said something about some kind of dinner or luncheon going on which would allow those members of the association (forget which one they said) to see the Lakers play.

EDIT: LakerEagleLover beat me to it while I was typing that (Laker Sports Hall of Fame Dinner)

Comment

Brockport have a webcast? WIRY I'm sure is doing what they do best.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
                  Brockport have a webcast? WIRY I'm sure is doing what they do best.
                  and what do you mean by that??? they are doing the pregame show right now.
                  Jim Reisdorf
                  Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Longley scores for SNC on the rebound. 6-3 Green Knights, late in the second. Scott Pulak with 3rd assist of game.
                    ---

Comment

End 2 SNC 6 UWS 3
                      SNC #6 Longley (Rud and ???)
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I WOULD like to be in that Platts locker b4 the game........and I WOULD NOT want 2b Brockport

Comment

Should be getting ready to drop the puck in Brockport shortly..... Williams in net for Plattsburgh tonight.
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

1-0 Plattsburgh on the PP

Grace credited with the goal on a shot from the point. Good for Mike as I'm sure alot of his family is there since he's from the Rochester area.
                            Jim Reisdorf
                            Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

SNC completes the sweep of Stout, 6-3.

Shots 39-21 SNC. Rud with 2 goals.
                              ---

Comment

2-0 Plattsburgh! VanDermale with his first of the year.
                                Jim Reisdorf
                                Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X