Isn't Vermont hosting Maine Oct 30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Vermont hosting Maine Oct 30?

will maine continue to dive and dive and dive this weekend?

Will Stacey score 10 or at least a couple?
    Will Madore stonewall the bears?

I gotta ask the catamount fans, besides those 2, who does UVM have nowadays?
    any as fun to watch as Lenes?
    anyone (else) as dominating as MItchell?
    Maine is bringing a team that had a tiny bit of trouble last time they played against a big, winless, neutral-zone-trapping opponent (at their own rink).

Maine is (heh heh) averaging 8 goals per game in league play. When was the last time anyone scored 8 against a Sneddon team?

Re: Isn't Vermont hosting Maine Oct 30?

Will Timmay exercise his sick line-mixing fetish this week?
    Will Ouellette get a start?
    Who calls them Catamounts?
    What took this thread so long to get made?

These are the questions I have.
    Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

An aptly titled thread might have been something along the lines of Maine @ Vermont ,Oct 30 - Gutt Check Time!

Sorry...slow day at work.
      You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
      ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
      ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
      ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
        will maine continue to dive and dive and dive this weekend?

Will Stacey score 10 or at least a couple?
        Will Madore stonewall the bears?

I gotta ask the catamount fans, besides those 2, who does UVM have nowadays?
        any as fun to watch as Lenes?
        anyone (else) as dominating as MItchell?
        Maine is bringing a team that had a tiny bit of trouble last time they played against a big, winless, neutral-zone-trapping opponent (at their own rink).

Maine is (heh heh) averaging 8 goals per game in league play. When was the last time anyone scored 8 against a Sneddon team?

Stacey will score, probably not 10
        ME will dive
        Madore will hold the bears to 4 or less
        UVM has well, outside of stacey and madore no one in particularly exciting. However, Brickley is pretty entertaining...big hits and a lot of skill.
        ME will not score 8...take it to the bank...

The big will question will be

Does black and white take another win away from the Cats to keep them winless on the season or do they decide to let the # of actual goals scored show on the scoreboard.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
          Does black and white take another win away from the Cats to keep them winless on the season or do they decide to let the # of actual goals scored show on the scoreboard.
          Who are you? Brad Childress?
          I thought we were through with your type after that UND Sue thread.
          But seriously that sux dude. Video replay... it giveth and it taketh away.
          Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
            Who are you? Brad Childress?
            I thought we were through with your type after that UND Sue thread.
            But seriously that sux dude. Video replay... it giveth and it taketh away.
            I don't know who Brad Childress is?

Merrimack goal called back is iffy, certainly no "man in crease" possible goaltender interference however Stacey's goal against DU that was disallowed due to tripping was just out there. I don't know how you could call it tripping. So some kids just can't skate well and fall down, simply because an opposing player is next to them doesn't make it tripping.
            Last edited by jcarter7669; 10-26-2010, 03:04 PM.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

This seems like a big event. Are there any bigger arenas in Vermont that could host a game of this importance so more people could see it?

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                I don't know who Brad Childress is?
                Vikes coach
                Officiating b*tchery starts at 0:55

Comment

Originally posted by CHFAN222 View Post
                  This seems like a big event. Are there any bigger arenas in Vermont that could host a game of this importance so more people could see it?
                  This is Post #9 of this thread. Think USCHO oughta expand their site to handle all the upcoming posts, anticipating the big event?

Move the game to the Gahden. The Maineuhs would fill it up.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    This is Post #9 of this thread. Think USCHO oughta expand their site to handle all the upcoming posts, anticipating the big event?

Move the game to the Gahden. The Maineuhs would fill it up.
                    Post #10
                    burp
                    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Black Bearz have a letdown game after a huuuuuge series with Sue. Sneddon knows the importance of this one....UVM 3-2. Fire Timmay crowd revived.
                      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                        Black Bearz have a letdown game after a huuuuuge series with Sue. Sneddon knows the importance of this one....UVM 3-2. Fire Timmay crowd revived.
                        No way Maine can win at the GUTTTTT. Timmay reverts back to his old ways and we can revive the Fire Timmay thread!! Can't wait.!

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                          No way Maine can win at the GUTTTTT. Timmay reverts back to his old ways and we can revive the Fire Timmay thread!! Can't wait.!
                          Maine is 3-3-2 at the Gutt since 2006 with their bad/mediocre teams.

Comment

Irrelevant stat of the night... last season Vermont managed to hold Maine's pp to 43%. Here's to more good work this year from the catamount pk.
                            It may be 10 below, Under 5 feet of snow,
                            But no matter where we go, WE ALL LOVE ORONO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                              Maine is 3-3-2 at the Gutt since 2006 with their bad/mediocre teams.
                              This is why UVM has always been my second favorite HE team. They feel like middle of the road, never count them out, grinders. Tough kids whose record never reflects just how hard they work. I'll never forget Dave Wilson's sweep and shut-out at the Alfond, but even then I thought UVM played really well. Additionally, as the above record suggests, I've always felt like they were at our level. Whether we were going to FFs or missing the playoffs, VT was our Northern New England brother; forever destined to do fierce battle on the ice.

/feel good crap

You Mount-a-P*ssies are going down.

Comment

Working...
                              X