MSU Mankato travels to Anchorage, 10/29-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU Mankato travels to Anchorage, 10/29-30

It's time for the "natural rivalry" to fire up!
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Re: MSU Mankato travels to Anchorage, 10/29-30

Here's to hoping the boys can forget about that trip to duluth
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

The frenetic activity in this thread just proves how intense this "natural rivalry" is! Can you feel it?
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        The frenetic activity in this thread just proves how intense this "natural rivalry" is! Can you feel it?
        I know all you Mav's fans will be charting a plane north to heckle the Seawolves as they pound you into submission. I do invite you to the Friday luncheon 11:30 on campus at the Cuddy center fine dining room “Lucy’s” for a nice lunch and chat up the fans as the coaches give a short talk about the their teams . Door prizes, great food and some Hockey fans to chat up the series . Price $20.00
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

So is Phil cook still the mavs starting goaltender? any early injuries? who should we watch for this weekend since Stewart harrison and pitlick are all gone?
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            So is Phil cook still the mavs starting goaltender? any early injuries? who should we watch for this weekend since Stewart harrison and pitlick are all gone?
            Yes, Cook started both games last weekend. Significant injury is that Rylan Galiardi was on crutches after this weekend. Haven't heard any update on his condition. Grant and Dorr seem to be the main ones generating offense right now, Jokinen looking a little more like we expected when he came here.. IMHO the all-around best player is Youds.

Comment

What is the attitude like in 'Kato after a split in two close games against a reportedly "down" CC team?
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                What is the attitude like in 'Kato after a split in two close games against a reportedly "down" CC team?
                Well, as can be inferred from the fact that there are no other Mankato posters in this thread, the general attitude is that fans are losing interest in the program in droves. The sense is that the program is going nowhere and that the university doesn't care as long as it's not losing money. Paid attendance hasn't taken a noticeable dive YET, but the empty seats are evidence of an increasing number of no-shows, which will probably translate soon to non-renewals. I know a lot of season-ticket holders who are saying this may be their last year.

Who knows; the program may self-destruct before the BTHC kills it off.

Comment

Yes, Cook started both games last weekend. Significant injury is that Rylan Galiardi was on crutches after this weekend. Haven't heard any update on his condition. Grant and Dorr seem to be the main ones generating offense right now, Jokinen looking a little more like we expected when he came here.. IMHO the all-around best player is Youds.
                  Speaking of Youds... why isn't he listed on the Maverick roster?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsGood2BTheKing View Post
                    Speaking of Youds... why isn't he listed on the Maverick roster?
                    I don't know what roster you're looking at:
                    http://www.msumavericks.com/roster.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

I don't know what roster you're looking at:
                      http://www.msumavericks.com/roster.aspx?path=mhockey
                      The USCHO one...

http://www.uscho.com/stats/roster/mi...key/2010-2011/

Comment

Originally posted by ItsGood2BTheKing View Post
                        Hmm. Well, apparently they're wrong.

Comment

It is going to be nice once we are in the CHA.

Comment

Speaking of "lamestream" media getting things wrong ...

Apparently MSU has also changed it's name to "Bulldogs".

Comment

Does anybody have a video link for the game? I remember watching it last year via stream. As for the lack of fans on the forum and in the seats. I will always follow the team but I don't feel compelled to write a lot on this forum because I'm just not that excited about this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X