Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One game tonight: Stout @ Marian. Who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One game tonight: Stout @ Marian. Who ya got?

I'm setting the line on this one at E.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: One game tonight: Stout @ Marian. Who ya got?

Stout's 2-0 victory over Concordia WI. leads me to believe Marian should have the edge.
    Sabres 4-2 .....ENG.

MCHA 2 .. NCHA 1

Comment

I'll take Marian continuing to the ride MCHA over NCHA wave.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Throw me on the MCHA bandwagon. Or the "season of distraction is going to turn out poorly for Stout" bandwagon. Either is appropriate here. Marian by two with an ENG.
        2010 D-III NCAA Tournament Pick'em Champion (Perfect Bracket)
        2008-09 USCHO MIAC Correspondent
        2007-09 WGSU Geneseo Play-by-play announcer
        Bracketologist For That Other Site

Comment

Between this and the amount of people picking Marian in the Pickem' thread, I'm going to say..."not so fast!"

Stout is young, but still has a lot of talent out there and I don't think it can be dismissed as easily as some are doing. I'm still not sure if Marian is going to have the video feed up and rolling, but I hope so. Should be a very interesting game...
          I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
            Between this and the amount of people picking Marian in the Pickem' thread, I'm going to say..."not so fast!"

Stout is young, but still has a lot of talent out there and I don't think it can be dismissed as easily as some are doing. I'm still not sure if Marian is going to have the video feed up and rolling, but I hope so. Should be a very interesting game...
            Well if we had the benefit of the Season Preview on STOUT....perhaps more informed predictions could be made.

Comment

I will take Marian in a close one here (4-3). They play really well on their big sheet. This should be a good contest for sure.

Comment

If this were the first game of the season for both teams, I'd say 5-1 Marian. But you gotta figure Stout will be better than they were Friday night. Hopefully Marian doesn't think this one is over before it begins based on that showing. There hasn't been too many opportunities for MCHA teams to feel like the favorites when facing an NCHA foe, so it'll be interesting to see how they handle that. If Stout can hang on the olympic sheet I say 3-3 tie, if not 3-1 or 4-2 Marian.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                  ...... I'd say 5-1 Marian......I say 3-3 tie,....... if not 3-1.......... or 4-2 Marian.
                  ..........nice.......I think you've nailed it down.

Comment

There will be no broadcast from Marian, no live stats available tonight either.
                    WATCH Stout Blue Devil Hockey Live!

Stout Student Section: Devils' Advocates

NCHA Peters Cup Playoff Champions: 08-09
                    NCHA Regular Season Championships: 06-08 (Shared)
                    WIAC Championships: 10-11
                    NCHA Runner-Up: 07-08
                    NCAA National Tourney Appearances: 07-08, 08-09

Webmaster & Tech Guru - www.stouthockey.com - DIII Hockey's most popular fan site.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                      If this were the first game of the season for both teams, I'd say 5-1 Marian. But you gotta figure Stout will be better than they were Friday night. Hopefully Marian doesn't think this one is over before it begins based on that showing. There hasn't been too many opportunities for MCHA teams to feel like the favorites when facing an NCHA foe, so it'll be interesting to see how they handle that. If Stout can hang on the olympic sheet I say 3-3 tie, if not 3-1 or 4-2 Marian.
                      What exactly happened on Friday against Concordia? I think SOGs is a bit of a BS stat, but it at least suggests Concordia played a somewhat competitive game.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilRadio View Post
                        There will be no broadcast from Marian, no live stats available tonight either.
                        If your Stout's radio guy, how come you aren't doing the game?

Comment

I like Marian 4-1 tonight.

Comment

Peterace99 & I will be at this game tonite. Pete is predicting 5-2 Marian.
                            I started with nothing & still have most of it left.

Comment

marian 6-2

Comment

Working...
                              X