Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs.

i'm thinking two more one-goal victories for the young Terriers.

-there is an important question though...

did the in-house announcer babe have her child? is everyone doing ok? will she be back in boots?!?!?!?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs

She is just as you remembered her.

Comment

Re: H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs

Looking forward to Friday night for three reasons. 1) My mom's home-cooked dinner. 2) Seeing the Tsongas renovations. 3) Hearing the UML band play "Moondance."
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

and hopefully the fourth reason will materialize again (fried dough).

Comment

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
          and hopefully the fourth reason will materialize again (fried dough).
          Materialize???? Wha...??? Where did it go?? I won't be there Friday (on a plane) but this is depressing news.

Comment

I went there FOR the fried dough.

No dough,
            No Go!!

(I think I found a rally cry!! )

Comment

It was posted on another thread that the fried dough stand was missing although I have not yet walked the concourse to verify that statement. In any case, the dough stand would have been moved somewhere else on the concourse because the pep band now occupies that location. The pep band and student sections were shifted to make room for the new Talon Club entrance and Pavilion.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

No dough,
                No Go!!
                You're right. If you don't have a ticket, you can't get in. LOL

Comment

I went there FOR the fried dough.

No dough,
                  No Go!!

(I think I found a rally cry!! )
                  I'm totally willing to make a sign and join you in picketing out front.

Edit: Of course, then I actually do have to go. That whole covering the team thing. But I'll make sure to say nasty things on the blog.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Materialize???? Wha...??? Where did it go?? I won't be there Friday (on a plane) but this is depressing news.
                    I guess you'll have to wait until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
                      It was posted on another thread that the fried dough stand was missing although I have not yet walked the concourse to verify that statement. In any case, the dough stand would have been moved somewhere else on the concourse because the pep band now occupies that location. The pep band and student sections were shifted to make room for the new Talon Club entrance and Pavilion.
                      ????? they put seating on the concourse outside the bathroom in the corner?!?! they make the band sit on the concourse?!?! they put a new hole in the bldg for an entrance to the talon club and built a pavilion??

i'is confused!!

Comment

Should be a couple of interesting games. I've only seen two Lowell games, so maybe those that have been at all of them can chime in here, but from the two games I saw (PC and NU), I did see improvement from one game to the other. The freshmen look good so far, and while I think Lowell will be lucky to walk away with a split ... having gotten crushed at Alfond and then played in front of 11k at RIT, I don't think BU's atmosphere will affect them.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

????? they put seating on the concourse outside the bathroom in the corner?!?! they make the band sit on the concourse?!?! they put a new hole in the bldg for an entrance to the talon club and built a pavilion??

i'is confused!!
                          You're just going to have to come down and see the changes for yourself. If you want to see them ahead of time, check out the construction blog on goriverhawks.com.

Comment

I think the no dough thing has to do with Aramark takIng over the concessions. I'm thinking a tie Friday night then a Lowell win Saturday.

Comment

Well, if there is no fried dough at Tsongas, you Lowell fans can get your fill as it is now a new concession item at Agganis. Along with fried Oreos.

Comment

Working...
                              X