No announcement yet.

The scores of Saturday 10/23/10. A Valiant effort and get some good Pointers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The scores of Saturday 10/23/10. A Valiant effort and get some good Pointers

Is there live video from the Domes?
    MJBeckman
    Oswego '93
    Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
    1991-1993
    2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Re: The scores of Saturday 10/23/10. A Valiant effort and get some good Pointers

Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
      Is there live video from the Domes?
      yes...... see above post as its not to good ......

Comment

they are streaming a single camera with pbp and color on fasthockey - but it keeps crashing...not a bad picture when it works...low camera angle - when the scoreboard op on the glass stands up, he blocks most of the left side of the action...doh!
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          I lost the feed.
          Text for updates told ya you should have come but noooooo someone had to go racing.
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

4-2 Lakers 15 seconds into the 3rd...
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

1-1 after 1 @ uwsp
              I started with nothing & still have most of it left.

Comment

Ian Boots with Oswego's 4th goal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimw_snc View Post
                  1-1 after 1 @ uwsp
                  keep the updates coming if you can

Comment

Penalties from last year seem to be carrying over for UWSP...

Comment

I have the Game on my Android phone
                      The App is called tunein just too cool

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                      A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                      Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                      Arizona State Class of 1974
                      ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                      Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

Looking like an ugly start to the EC season.

Granted Oswego is no easy task but 0-2 still isn't fun no matter who you play.

Going to have to pick it up fast or Manhattanville and Neumann will be miles ahead by the time the Soaring Eagles get their skates underneath them.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          Looking like an ugly start to the EC season.

Granted Oswego is no easy task but 0-2 still isn't fun no matter who you play.

Going to have to pick it up fast or Manhattanville and Neumann will be miles ahead by the time the Soaring Eagles get their skates underneath them.
                          Considering elmira plays m'ville and neumann 3 times each, they certainly have plennnnnty of time to make up for one bad weekend.

Comment

5 min to go still 4-2 Oswego

Comment

Originally posted by one_to7 View Post
                              Considering elmira plays m'ville and neumann 3 times each, they certainly have plennnnnty of time to make up for one bad weekend.
                              Let me be bitter would you
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

WNYO phone line gone....4 min left 4-2 Lakers And its back....
                                Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 10-23-2010, 07:59 PM.
                                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Working...
                                X