Sat. Ticks for Gophs good Sun.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat. Ticks for Gophs good Sun.?

Help i've got ticket's for Sat 23 of Oct for gophs vs SCSU are they good for the Sunday the 24th game. HELP

Re: Sat. Ticks for Gophs good Sun.?

yes. there is no sat. game so they will work. saturday's game got moved to Sun.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      yes. there is no sat. game so they will work. saturday's game got moved to Sun.
      Only delaying the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Only delaying the pain.
        It's a long season so any delay really isn't going to matter. It's the death of a thousand cuts.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          It's a long season so any delay really isn't going to matter. It's the death of a thousand cuts.
          Dude, you're depressing ME.

I've still gotta watch the third of this craptastic, penalty filled game with the Pios. I can't let you bring me down.

Comment

I don't think you need tickets at Mariucci anymore, so you should be fine either way.
            UND: More national championships than all Minnesota schools combined.

Comment

Working...
            X