PC @ Lowell 10/22: Alliance Shmalliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC @ Lowell 10/22: Alliance Shmalliance

Lowell's home opener pits two of the three teams likely to battle it out for the chance to get obliterated by Boston College come playoff time.

PC is fresh off of a pair of defeats against Minn-Duluth, the latter a 7-1 beating that handed Tim Army his 100th loss. Lowell managed to draw two games last week against Niagara and RIT.

The only thing I can really say about Friday night's game is that no result would surprise me.

Discuss.
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Re: PC @ Lowell 10/22: Alliance Shmalliance

Waybe the ice-maker will break and they both can relax

Comment

Here is my flamefest for you UML fans....
      PC will win 3-2 and EACH player skating for Lowell will feel shame. I will rejoice at Lowell's defeat and say terrible things about UML fans behind their backs to other fan bases in Hockeyeast. After that we will all laugh at the UML players and their fans because we are saying such terrible things about all of them and they are SO unaware of what we are saying.

Take that UML fans. That's what happens when you break an alliance. That's how we roll.

Comment

How dare you Sir!

Anyway, it'll be good to see the boys play at home this weekend. And it'll be great to see what they've done with the arena as well.
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
          PC will win 3-2 and EACH player skating for Lowell will feel shame. I will rejoice at Lowell's defeat and say terrible things about UML fans behind their backs to other fan bases in Hockeyeast. After that we will all laugh at the UML players and their fans because we are saying such terrible things about all of them and they are SO unaware of what we are saying.

Take that UML fans. That's what happens when you break an alliance. That's how we roll.
          And then I wil refer to you all as blackguards, jackanapes and ne'erdowells! So there!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            How dare you Sir!

Anyway, it'll be good to see the boys play at home this weekend. And it'll be great to see what they've done with the arena as well.
            Oh, it'd be fun to head to Lowell and give you all a hard time in person. Ne'erdowells indeed!

Comment

You can't be serious !

Comment

Originally posted by bigeasy29 View Post
                You can't be serious !
                No, I'm not.

Comment

Judging from the lack of responses to this thread it appears that there seems to be next to zero interest in this game. Am I wrong about that?

Comment

Judging from the lack of responses to this thread it appears that there seems to be next to zero interest in this game. Am I wrong about that?
                    I'm sorry, did you say something?
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      I'm sorry, did you say something?
                      I guess not.

Comment

No, I'm not.
                        You are always very very serious, hence why Hokydad is avoiding you and the beatdown that will follow.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          You are always very very serious, hence why Hokydad is avoiding you and the beatdown that will follow.
                          Actually beating Hokydope into the dirt is the ONLY thing I'm serious about but I know it will never come to pass. He'll hide behind a computer forever.

Other than pounding that area clown, you know that I don't have a serious bone in my body.

I don't know bigeasy29 yet so I certainly understand the he or she wondering if I was serious. Rest assured to be29, just busting stones with the Lowell fans whom I've met before.
                          Imagine if I was serious though? That would be sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
                            The only thing I pound is myself in your closet. watch you while you sleep and Prance back in there in to take matters into my own hands. I love you and wish that you were mine
                            Creepy. You are sick! Stop stalking me!!!!

Comment

My 7 friends and I that are going to the game tonight are interested. I just got out of work at 1:00 and we'll be downtown around 4:00 to catch a good buzz before the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X