PDA

View Full Version : PC @ Lowell 10/22: Alliance Shmalliance

Pages : [1] 2

Patronick
10-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Lowell's home opener pits two of the three teams likely to battle it out for the chance to get obliterated by Boston College come playoff time.

PC is fresh off of a pair of defeats against Minn-Duluth, the latter a 7-1 beating that handed Tim Army his 100th loss. Lowell managed to draw two games last week against Niagara and RIT.

The only thing I can really say about Friday night's game is that no result would surprise me.

Discuss.

satyking
10-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Waybe the ice-maker will break and they both can relax

PC91
10-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Here is my flamefest for you UML fans....
PC will win 3-2 and EACH player skating for Lowell will feel shame. I will rejoice at Lowell's defeat and say terrible things about UML fans behind their backs to other fan bases in Hockeyeast. After that we will all laugh at the UML players and their fans because we are saying such terrible things about all of them and they are SO unaware of what we are saying.

Take that UML fans. That's what happens when you break an alliance. That's how we roll.

UMLFan
10-21-2010, 08:57 AM
How dare you Sir! ;)

Anyway, it'll be good to see the boys play at home this weekend. And it'll be great to see what they've done with the arena as well.

Jon
10-21-2010, 09:06 AM
PC will win 3-2 and EACH player skating for Lowell will feel shame. I will rejoice at Lowell's defeat and say terrible things about UML fans behind their backs to other fan bases in Hockeyeast. After that we will all laugh at the UML players and their fans because we are saying such terrible things about all of them and they are SO unaware of what we are saying.

Take that UML fans. That's what happens when you break an alliance. That's how we roll.

And then I wil refer to you all as blackguards, jackanapes and ne'erdowells! So there!

The Freds
10-21-2010, 04:34 PM
How dare you Sir! ;)

Anyway, it'll be good to see the boys play at home this weekend. And it'll be great to see what they've done with the arena as well.

Oh, it'd be fun to head to Lowell and give you all a hard time in person. Ne'erdowells indeed! ;)

bigeasy29
10-21-2010, 10:24 PM

You can't be serious !

PC91
10-22-2010, 05:42 AM
You can't be serious !

No, I'm not.

PC91
10-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Judging from the lack of responses to this thread it appears that there seems to be next to zero interest in this game. Am I wrong about that?

theprofromdover
10-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Judging from the lack of responses to this thread it appears that there seems to be next to zero interest in this game. Am I wrong about that?

I'm sorry, did you say something?

PC91
10-22-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm sorry, did you say something?

I guess not.

Jon
10-22-2010, 10:18 AM
No, I'm not.
You are always very very serious, hence why Hokydad is avoiding you and the beatdown that will follow.

PC91
10-22-2010, 10:36 AM
You are always very very serious, hence why Hokydad is avoiding you and the beatdown that will follow.

Actually beating Hokydope into the dirt is the ONLY thing I'm serious about but I know it will never come to pass. He'll hide behind a computer forever.

Other than pounding that area clown, you know that I don't have a serious bone in my body. :)

I don't know bigeasy29 yet so I certainly understand the he or she wondering if I was serious. Rest assured to be29, just busting stones with the Lowell fans whom I've met before.
Imagine if I was serious though? That would be sad!

PC91
10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
The only thing I pound is myself in your closet. watch you while you sleep and Prance back in there in to take matters into my own hands. I love you and wish that you were mine

Creepy. You are sick! Stop stalking me!!!!

UML
10-22-2010, 12:33 PM

My 7 friends and I that are going to the game tonight are interested. I just got out of work at 1:00 and we'll be downtown around 4:00 to catch a good buzz before the game.

gochiefs
10-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Look for a very large group of students to be there tonight. The school is having a pregame rally for the students at the rec center with free food and entertainment. They are trying to break the record for student attendance at a UML hockey game which was set last year wit a total of 1601.

boblav1
10-22-2010, 01:32 PM
According to Blaise, Freshman Nick Curry will see action tonight. He also mentioned a couple of guys being banged up. Does anyone have any information on that...Corcoran? It should be a good crowd tonight and it will be great to see the finished Tsongas. Hopefully the Hawks can tighten up their defensive play and pick up some big points this weekend.

http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/102210aab.html

Jon
10-22-2010, 01:38 PM
They need to let Monty, Goon, Scott and the rest of that crew tailgate. Of course, PC being competent again would be lovely...

UMLFan
10-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Would definitely be fun to tailgate again.

The Freds
10-22-2010, 07:49 PM
They need to let Monty, Goon, Scott and the rest of that crew tailgate. Of course, PC being competent again would be lovely...

Those were the (more recent) good ol' days.