Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NoDak @ Maine Oct 22 / 23

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    Come on. After the thaw isn't sandbagging a spring sport in sioux nation?
    That sounds like something a gopher fan would tell me at the Final Five. I'm disappointed! I expect better from DU.

And no, that is now a NDSU spring sport more so than up in Sioux nation.

Comment

Scalping people is more of the Spring Sport. After Rapage and Pillaging in the Fall and Winter respectively.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Scalping people is more of the Spring Sport. After Rapage and Pillaging in the Fall and Winter respectively.
        And lawnmower throwing in the summer!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          And lawnmower throwing in the summer!
          Soul Stealing
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Soul Stealing
            Is that year round?

For the record did Fratt Party steal my soul? I don't think he quite did
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Is that year round?

For the record did Fratt Party steal my soul? I don't think he quite did
              It is year round for MMFF, but the rest of the team dabbles in it during the summer.

That empty feeling after UND crushed your pathetic Bulldogs at XCel? That was your soul missing.
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm beginning to dislike these UND fanboys. They dont seem to handle success well. Maybe a good azz whooping is in order. I wonder if BC should come to Alfond this weekend instead of Black Bears.
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                  I'm beginning to dislike these UND fanboys. They dont seem to handle success well. Maybe a good azz whooping is in order. I wonder if BC should come to Alfond this weekend instead of Black Bears.
                  You want to get rid of the fanboyz, and so you're inviting BC to play instead?
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Alot of talk that Maine doesn't have much of a chance this weekend,granted North Dakota is one of the top teams this year and a solid pick to make it to the Frozen 4 in April...But I'll take our chances this weekend and thats on the ice and not on the key-board. Talk is Cheap & Whiskey cost Money.

Comment

It is year round for MMFF, but the rest of the team dabbles in it during the summer.

That empty feeling after UND crushed your pathetic Bulldogs at XCel? That was your soul missing.
                      And here I thought that was the sad feeling of seasons end.

Well...go Maine!
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                        Alot of talk that Maine doesn't have much of a chance this weekend,granted North Dakota is one of the top teams this year and a solid pick to make it to the Frozen 4 in April...But I'll take our chances this weekend and thats on the ice and not on the key-board. Talk is Cheap & Whiskey cost Money.
                        Let me know how those chances turn out for you. I do have a couple questions though:
                        What the hell is a key-board?
                        If Talk is Cheap & Whiskey costs Money, does Talk also cost Money just not as much as Whiskey? I mean it has to, right? You're making this comparison and it implies that Talk does cost Money, just less than Whiskey. Ramen Noodles are also Cheap but they still cost Money. So I'd think Talk could cost Money. There are different types of Whiskey, that cost varying levels of Money. So can't Whiskey can also be Cheap if you buy really crappy Whiskey?

I think you could have just as well said Whiskey is Cheap & Talk costs Money. Or better yet forgot about the Talk because sometimes it isn't cheap and instead said Ramen Noodles are Cheap & Whiskey costs Money. It would've been just as if not more accurate.

And here I thought that was the sad feeling of seasons end.

Well...go Maine!
                        Well you learned something today, Biddy. You could implement this into one of your lesson plans and have MMFF come in as a guest speaker on soul stealing!
                        Last edited by Dirty; 10-19-2010, 06:28 PM.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

There will be a LOT of noise, goals, and penalty minutes, Bears will come away with a tie friday, win saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                            I think we're going to see a split. I would guess UND on Friday, Maine on Saturday. UND has been traveling a lot in the early season...started by heading out to Alaska and now another long transfer to Maine sandwiching a bus trip to Bemidji.
                            We'll see if all that travel combined with time zone changes catches up with them or not.
                            Plus, Maine is a solid team.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by bearsFan93 View Post
                              There will be a LOT of noise, goals, and penalty minutes, Bears will come away with a tie friday, win saturday.
                              Why does this place allow drunks to post? I guess they don't do anything 97% of the time, so it's not surprising. Just disappointing.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Why does this place allow drunks to post? I guess they don't do anything 97% of the time, so it's not surprising. Just disappointing.
                                Says he of 51,500 + posts. The Sioux get thrown off by the absence of marble and padded leather seats and give away a late lead Friday, resulting in the tie. A total lack of hot water in the showers after the game is all they can think about DURING Saturday's game; Nyquist hurls Scandinavian insults and pops swedish fish between goals. Maine wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X