PDA

View Full Version : NoDak @ Maine Oct 22 / 23

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

cg_siouxfan
10-23-2010, 10:22 AM
No woody at all. I just enjoy reading all the preseason crap about how great they are just to watch them fall year in and year out. The recent losses to BC and Yale in the post season have been literature.

Not many programs are held to such a high standard as North Dakota. They won the Conference Tournament title last year, and the regular season title the year before. So I'd say people are right when they say how great UND is.

btw, Get a life you poser.

Osorojo
10-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Which Maine player should UND keep an eye on? The Black Bear with the puck.

Dirty
10-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Which Maine player should UND keep an eye on? The Black Bear with the puck.

Holy crap! Osorojo knows something about hockey!http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif

Onion Man
10-23-2010, 10:39 AM
Not many programs are held to such a high standard as North Dakota. They won the Conference Tournament title last year, and the regular season title the year before. So I'd say people are right when they say how great UND is.

btw, Get a life you poser.

Wow. Thats impressive because no other programs in America won a conference tournament last year and a regular season title the year before. Pour yourself a glass of bubbly and celebrate with your farmer friends! Congratulations!!!

Osorojo
10-23-2010, 11:06 AM
Almost forgot: Keep an eye on the open wing and open point, too. That's about the extent of my hockey expertise, but I aspire to correctly foreseeing the outcome of games so I can post my predictions and amaze USCHO denizens.

Dirty
10-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Dang! I was really hoping to get your thoughts on the torpedo system. I am uber disappointed to hear I won't get to.

bearsFan93
10-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Why does this place allow drunks to post? I guess they don't do anything 97% of the time, so it's not surprising. Just disappointing.

Sorry my prediction was wrong Dirty, I assumed UND would be more competitive.

Priceless
10-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Looks like we are teaching our Hockey East brotheren how to beat living crap out of UND

BU, BC and Maine play the WCHA tough. The rest of the league sucks. I think we can all predict which teams will be invited to be the <del>cannon fodder</del> opponents for the BTHC.

Dirty
10-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Sorry my prediction was wrong Dirty, I assumed UND would be more competitive.

I told you not to drink, didn't I? You should have listened.

Biddco
10-23-2010, 11:35 AM
I told you not to drink, didn't I? You should have listened.

Sounds like Frattin had his soul taken last night! :D

Dirty
10-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Sounds like Frattin had his soul taken last night! :D

Don't be ridiculous. MMFF doesn't have a soul. That's why he steals other peoples.

Ma#1ne Hky
10-23-2010, 11:48 AM
What Maine team will show up to the rink tonight,the team that played last night or the team that played UConn a few weeks ago..? And beware for North Dakota this team is skilled/big/fast and has alot of pride...they very well could turn the table's on Maine and whip there butt's........one last thing..what a GREAT Atmosphere of hockey in the Alfond last night,outside and inside...that's what has been missing for years... Go Maine.

gscott13
10-23-2010, 11:55 AM
hockey east's highlights from last night

******** width="480" height="385">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvoSxHy5I2w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param>******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvoSxHy5I2w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gscott13
10-23-2010, 11:57 AM
What Maine team will show up to the rink tonight,the team that played last night or the team that played UConn a few weeks ago..? And beware for North Dakota this team is skilled/big/fast and has alot of pride...they very well could turn the table's on Maine and whip there butt's........one last thing..what a GREAT Atmosphere of hockey in the Alfond last night,outside and inside...that's what has been missing for years... Go Maine.

fwiw, bartus stood on his head for uconn, and when maine beat him, they posts had his back... was it maine's best effort, n, but they still threw 40 shots on goal that night, scored three times, and hit six posts/crossbars...

Biddco
10-23-2010, 12:00 PM
That fifth Maine goal was hilarious!

Dirty
10-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Couldn't be nearly as hillarious as a couple years ago when the UMD defenseman shot the puck off of Stalock at REA and Alex gave up his third goal on two shots. Rarely do you see a goalies SV% drop below .000

Biddco
10-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Couldn't be nearly as hillarious as a couple years ago when the UMD defenseman shot the puck off of Stalock at REA and Alex gave up his third goal on two shots. Rarely do you see a goalies SV% drop below .000
Nope. The Maine goal is funnier :)

Dirty
10-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Nope. The Maine goal is funnier :)

You don't have a college degree. Your opinion is therefore wrong.

Federal League
10-23-2010, 12:28 PM
That fifth Maine goal was hilarious!

"Dell goes for a swim." Classic.

Edit: That was the 6th. Whatever. Both were hilarious.

brianvf
10-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Tonight's game will be interesting. The last non-conf team to sweep UND? Maine...
I would guess that if UND manages to win tonight, that Onion Man and ECAC writer are no where near a UND thread. :)
That said, it would take a big turnaround by UND for that to happen...they played like crap and Maine is very skilled.