UNO @ Michigan 10/23-24: Your Hate Has Made You Powerful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNO @ Michigan 10/23-24: Your Hate Has Made You Powerful

This is Blais' first ever series at Yost. He scheduled these games so he could have a chance to coach there.
    Unleash the fury!

Comment

Originally posted by unomavfan View Post
      This is Blais' first ever series at Yost. He scheduled these games so he could have a chance to coach there.
      Let's hope this is a classic case of "Be careful what you wish for."

Comment

Blais is 4-1-1 all time against Berenson, I like those stats. Probably not too many coaches out there with a winning record against coach Berenson
        Unleash the fury!

Comment

Originally posted by Maznblu View Post
          Let's hope this is a classic case of "Be careful what you wish for."
          You can hope in one hand and.... never mind.

Here's hoping for a good series. I think the series will probably split. Regardless of results, the series will go a long way to showing both teams what they have this year
          UNO Maverick fan and Gopher hater, stuck in Husky country...

Comment

Originally posted by MAVFANJEFF View Post
            Except beating the weasels at the joe in UNO's first year in the ccha. That was pretty funny to watch.
            And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddJGJe90b5w
            And also lost to Michigan at the Joe.
            They have won only once at Yost- 14-1 all time. A playoff game was their only victory, losing the series 2-1. Which reminds me... posting a youtube of that 10-1 rout in the playoffs one year would be as fun as any of the sophomoric humor you guys can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by unomavfan View Post
              Blais is 4-1-1 all time against Berenson, I like those stats. Probably not too many coaches out there with a winning record against coach Berenson
              York might, Mason probably does. Not sure what Comley has done. I guess that is about it, (factoring at least 10 or more meetings.)

Just the same, this is a new Mavs team, new program. As much as I want to hang my hat on the old mystique, I think Blais and co. are on to something which is good for the program and good for some of the UNO fans that have patiently waited to get to the next level.

Comment

Great first game! Let's hope we see more of the same tomorrow.
                Unleash the fury!

Comment

Congrats to UNO. Well on their way to a four game streak vs. Michigan. The maize jerseys aren't going to do it for Michigan on Saturday night. A solid 60 minute effort is required to turn this around. A goal from Hagelin might help too. This will be an opportunity for Hogan to make a goaltending statement too.

Comment

ATTA BOY MAVERICKS!!! Lets break out the brooms saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                      And also lost to Michigan at the Joe.
                      They have won only once at Yost- 14-1 all time. A playoff game was their only victory, losing the series 2-1. Which reminds me... posting a youtube of that 10-1 rout in the playoffs one year would be as fun as any of the sophomoric humor you guys can come up with.
                      But teams with all that tallent are supposed to win 10-1 that's why it's hillarious when teams like michigan loose. I love seeing teams with a bunch of nhl draftees lose.
                      UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Little different game tonight, that's for sure. Loved seeing the two review goals go our way, but I have no idea how that could not have been a high stick. Sure take it thought.

So, what in the world happened to light off that UNO player and slash Rust so badly that he earned a 5 min + game? Just mad that you are losing that badly? Lewelen really tried to get into a fight. Not worth loosing a CCHA game for a second rate WCHA team.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Little different game tonight, that's for sure. Loved seeing the two review goals go our way, but I have no idea how that could not have been a high stick. Sure take it thought.

So, what in the world happened to light off that UNO player and slash Rust so badly that he earned a 5 min + game? Just mad that you are losing that badly? Lewelen really tried to get into a fight. Not worth loosing a CCHA game for a second rate WCHA team.
                          UNO played the best Friday, Michigan on saturday. I thought the weekend would display stupidity at some point, though and I wasn't disappointed that it was a plow cow that started it, sore about getting embarrassed yet again at Yost. So much for UNO fans calling Michigan "goons" after that display of dooschery. Nonetheless, UNO has a solid team, big, fast and reliable goaltending. They'll give the W teams all they can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Yeah your team got beat by a "second rate" team lmao. Yeah I wonder what (or who) provoked him?
                            UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Yeah I wonder what (or who) provoked him?
                              So, that is your excuse for a violent slash? Always Michigan's or (name your other CCHA team dujour) fault, right? He's lucky Llewellyn didn't rip his #%$!'n head off. Typical tool response that fortunately doesn't completely represent your whole fan base, but close. Pathetic apologist/denialist that falls in the same camp about CCHA conspiracies, favoritism and UNO snubbing.

As far as the second rate part, a split is hardly indicative that UNO has "arrived". Nice hard working team, proves that coaching is huge at this level-but 7-25-3 and 2-15 at Yost are still the facts, Jack. Congratulations, you've officially done what the rest of the CCHA teams have already done. It's only taken 12 seasons.

Comment

Yeah your team got beat by a "second rate" team lmao. Yeah I wonder what (or who) provoked him?
                                I'm glad to see that you have recognized that your team is second rate.

Interesting that many of your fellow fans think more highly of your team, though. But with your low expectations- you must have a good time at games.

Comment

Working...
                                X