Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30

Originally posted by dirty View Post
    plus phil is a giant dick, so wisconsin fans like him.
    pull! Phils! Plug!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      pull! Phils! Plug!
      I completely forgot about that! We totally need those signs this year for the Final Five.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        You are the only arena in the WCHA that has ever taken away signs or cowbells...so yeah, the Kohl Center is Corpie East and they deserve it because their security staff loves double standards and treats road fans differently. I have personally been harrassed and almost tasered over some pretty lame stuff. I have even had personal conversations with your event staff before I go to the kohl center and their rules change once I get into town. When ever they tell me I can't do something they site some policy so last time, weeks before our trip to the kohl center, I contacted people at the university and requested a copy of the policy...they couldn't produce it.
        Double standards? Sure.

I've come across double standards at pretty much every single road sporting event I've ever been to. Get over it. Life isn't fair.
        "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by con1977 View Post
          So when they say ok, and then you do things they see as disruptive
          Distractive: Defined by Kohl staff as having more fun than others around you by cheering for your team and enjoying the hockey game.

Originally posted by con1977 View Post
          Any fan has the same opportunity to petition for that permission, even visiting fans. Its just that none of you actually have the foresight to actually do that, which is not anyones fault but your own.
          Yes, we have tried this. We get the run-around and then no one returns phone calls or emails. I don't have 10 hours a week to devote to trying to get permission for something which they are most likely not going to honor any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Yes, we have tried this. We get the run-around and then no one returns phone calls or emails. I don't have 10 hours a week to devote to trying to get permission for something which they are most likely not going to honor any way.
            Phil on the other hand is 197 years old and doesn't have a job, so he has nothing better to do. Perhaps you need to get huskyfan to make the calls for you!
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Phil on the other hand is 197 years old and doesn't have a job, so he has nothing better to do. Perhaps you need to get huskyfan to make the calls for you!
              Anyone got Frank Wilson's number?
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Yeah the life expectancy is a bit longer in Madison. Stem cell research cures all.
                Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

I completely forgot about that! We totally need those signs this year for the Final Five.
                  Yes we do! That is assuming Wisconsin makes the F5 of course. That is not a given
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Yes we do! That is assuming Wisconsin makes the F5 of course. That is not a given
                    Nor is it a given for your team either.

Comment

I haven't been quiet because of the performance, I've been quiet because this weekend is a remodeling weekend for me.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Fear the deer.

Comment

- crickets -

Music to my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                            - crickets -

Music to my ears.
                            Are you really that proud of sweeping the team predicted to finish in last place in the WCHA at home? It really isn't that much to crow about.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Are you really that proud of sweeping the team predicted to finish in last place in the WCHA at home? It really isn't that much to crow about.
                              Was referring to their silence compared to leading up to the weekend. Nothing more.

I don't believe that they will be finishing last though.

Comment

By the way, kohl staff = no problems for once. general sconie hospitality = all time low. seriously, most of the fans i met these past couple of days were no better than hostile and abusives. not sure what happened there, kind of disappointing. on the plus side, i met an awesome older guy who takes a trip with his daughter to some WCHA opponent every year. he has gone to the ralph and duluth before and this year he is probably coming to tech. he should enjoy it, i wish i could have set up an arena tour or something for him but i don't know how to reach him.

Comment

Working...
                                X