Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
    Is this game going to be televised anywhere in the Wisconsin area? If so, anyone know if a video feed will be put up?
    Nothing on TV tonight, tomorrow it's on all over though. Chances of a video feed are pretty much zero, though if you're willing to pay a paid stream is available.

Comment

Re: Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Thank Alvarez that they outlaw your cow bells. Our house, we make the rules.

Guess what, you're the visiting fans. If they want to selectively apply rules to you, I'M ALL FOR IT!

I suppose you want to bring in blow horns too? Nothing like letting the rural folk come into the city for the big game.
      Lol great post. I mean I get the sign thing, pretty stupid rule, but to be ****ed you can't bring in noise makers is ridiculous. This isn't the freaking rodeo.

Comment

I
        Hate
        RED!!!!!
        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          Lol great post. I mean I get the sign thing, pretty stupid rule, but to be ****ed you can't bring in noise makers is ridiculous. This isn't the freaking rodeo.
          All I really care about is the sign/flag rules...for such a sophisticated university, you would think they could hand me a piece of paper with the rules. I as a fan of the opposing team should be able to go through the proper channels and be given permission to have signs of similar size as Phil's. Thats really all I've ever asked for and every time your school says "ok," they go back on their word as soon as the game starts.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

One down. One to go.
            Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              All I really care about is the sign/flag rules...for such a sophisticated university, you would think they could hand me a piece of paper with the rules. I as a fan of the opposing team should be able to go through the proper channels and be given permission to have signs of similar size as Phil's. Thats really all I've ever asked for and every time your school says "ok," they go back on their word as soon as the game starts.
              I guess every fan base needs a ********* named Phil. I think I need to expand my role here.
              Philbert
              ---------------
              Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
              GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

Looks like the same old Tech team to these eyes. Lots of clutching and grabbing and groping.

They could have been whistled for twice as many penalties including a pretty obvious slash during the 5 minute major when the Badger player's stick was cut in half. But these are WCHA refs and, well, they struggle.

Classy move by Nielsen to do the champ pose as he was heading to the locker room after being booted for a dangerous and cheap shot. No remorse for the guy he hit, OR for his team that he effectively turned the tide against.

Bucky can skate circles around this team and 60 minutes of effort will get us the sweep. Took the first period off tonight.

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

The Yoopers are awfully quiet all of a sudden.

Power go out or something?

Comment

?
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Wisco played well last night I'm sure. congratulations wisco. good luck the rest of the way. except for tonight of course.
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Power is still being installed smarty pants.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            If you notice, Phil does not do things during play and does everything in his power to not get in the way of others. This is something that I cant say the same for Tech fans. So when they say ok, and then you do things they see as disruptive, then the okay isnt okay anymore. Maybe you should actually watch Phil and take a page out of his book instead of being up in arms about him. Take the time to see what you guys do and what he does differently.

Also, Phil has asked for permission for his signs and carries a letter around from the athletic department that makes his signs allowed. Any fan has the same opportunity to petition for that permission, even visiting fans. Its just that none of you actually have the foresight to actually do that, which is not anyones fault but your own. So spare me the whining and next time plan ahead.
                            Lets Go Red!
                            -Badger Hockey: If you aren't on the train, then you might as well be laying on the tracks.
                            -Championchips: Official snack of NCAA D1 Hockey
                            -08-09 FCH Meyer League Regular Season and Playoff Champ
                            Originally posted by Puck Swami
                            You are a true Renaissiance Man, Con1977. Respected for your mind, envied for your articulation on all manner of college hockey and cheered by thousands for your iron stomach.

I am in awe....
                            Above all else, have class and be a sportsman in everything you do.

Comment

Plus Phil is a giant dick, so Wisconsin fans like him.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You can trash the Badgers all you want, but kindly back off of Phil. He's an older man with a passion for hockey, not your mortal enemy. Those of you who are posting rude things about him need to sit down for a moment and get your heads right. I'm not sure if you understand how infantile you sound, but it's time for a reality check. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X