Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30

anything on Schooley?
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Re: Could we interest you in a deer for a win? (Michigan Tech @ WisconSIN - 10/29-30

Has the old guy died yet?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I hate red.
        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
          I hate red.
          I hate black...I mean red, sorry Darkness, hows life?
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Friday can't come soon enough for this weekend's games. Hopefully the officiating is fair and the old geezer forgets his stupid signs at home. Hoping for some Huskies points this weekend.
            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
              Friday can't come soon enough for this weekend's games. Hopefully the officiating is fair and the old geezer forgets his stupid signs at home. Hoping for some Huskies points this weekend.
              So the old ******* is still alive? It would be nice if he just died.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Well, time to be realistic. We beat an NMU team that clearly doesn't have their sheet together yet, an LSSU team whose first wins just came against a middling ECAC program, and a Mankato team that will probably finish 10th-12th. What's more, we also managed two ties against said teams, and still have a lot of work to do on winning faceoffs, eliminating turnovers, and our overall play without the puck. The Kohl seems to be the toughest place to play in the entire WCHA, and I think Wisconsin has been incorrectly written off this year. They're likely not a MacNaughton contender, but still probably good enough for 4th-6th and home ice.

I'd be pretty happy with a split, and wouldn't be surprised if the Badgers swept. Especially since they only got a point in Denver, and will probably be well-prepared to defend their home ice. Working slightly in our favor is the off week, which should've given us a lot of time to rest up, review tape, and work on the bad stuff.
                I'd love to hear that Jordan Baker is back for this weekend, but Russell hasn't been too optimistic, especially now with the sprained ankle he sustained about two weeks ago. Duluth seems like a more realistic target for his return.
                Bye was that easy this year eh? Gives me some hope the Gophers can get a sweep against Bye as well in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  So the old ******* is still alive? It would be nice if he just died.
                  Do take it easy on him this weekend please.

Not sure he could handle the exertion from another 10+ goal weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                    Do take it easy on him this weekend please.

Not sure he could handle the exertion from another 10+ goal weekend.
                    I certainly don't see the badgers putting up 10 goals in the series...tech might
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

ok why is this thread so quiet?
                      Better dead than Red! Lets go Huskies! Show everybody this team isn't a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        ok why is this thread so quiet?
                        Better dead than Red! Lets go Huskies! Show everybody this team isn't a joke.
                        My guess is either the power is out or everyone is hunkered down with these high winds...... OR
                        ( Maybe the Badger's are afraid of the Huskies invasion). Could all be out deer hunting maybe?
                        Last edited by Wi.Huskies Fan; 10-27-2010, 10:02 PM.
                        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

More likely, we're just that obnoxious.

Comment

Or we're all out at the bars contributing to our failed livers, that will need transplants by the time we're 40

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                              Or we're all out at the bars contributing to our failed livers, that will need transplants by the time we're 40
                              Yep, that. For three posters, at least.

Comment

Tech is coming into this weekend with two starters injured. Baker and Schooley.
                                what's the Wisconsin injury situation?
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X