Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post

I haven't seen Donald over in the UAA/UW thread the last few days, maybe he can't type because his keyboard is flooded w/ tears of inferiority. Seems to be a common theme among UAA fans, I didn't realize that they were giving the gopher fans a run for their money on being pathetic.
    He disappeared quick once we were on to his closeted desires for Phil.

I didn't expect them to be the way they have this time around. I don't remember it in the past but whatever. They'll do better at D-3 or Canadian College Hockey or wherever they end up after the BTHC and contraction.

Comment

Looking at the line-up for tonight I still see Springer on there and my question is why? I have so much more faith in Faust but what can I do but complain.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        Looking at the line-up for tonight I still see Springer on there and my question is why? I have so much more faith in Faust but what can I do but complain.
        agreed. I haven't heard word about Faust at all in about 2 weeks. I thought he was just starting to get acclimated too
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
          Springer makes me nervous. I'd play the guys who is better defensively. We can't afford a cheap giveaways goals over the next 8 games. It's time to clamp down on the weak sisters of college hockey and pad the record.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Wow Spisiak and that Tyler guy who predict WCHA series both have splits. How sad.
            WISCONSIN BADGERS
            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Ouch. Really tough one to take tonight. Gardiner's penalty looked questionable. Goody was great.

Comment

Just heard about tonight's outcome.

PATHETIC.

I don't care about close games w/#1 teams, or a no-goal vs. BU, or a 1-goal game vs. nodak. Those are excuses, and they are for losers. If UW wants to get an NCAA berth they win tomorrow night and they go 7-0 or 6-1 in the next 7 games. It really is that simple.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Pathetic? I disagree. None of us saw the game so we really have no idea. Wins in the Wcha are far from locks, especially on a long road trip to Alaska.
                  Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  Just heard about tonight's outcome.

PATHETIC.

I don't care about close games w/#1 teams, or a no-goal vs. BU, or a 1-goal game vs. nodak. Those are excuses, and they are for losers. If UW wants to get an NCAA berth they win tomorrow night and they go 7-0 or 6-1 in the next 7 games. It really is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                    Pathetic? I disagree. None of us saw the game so we really have no idea. Wins in the Wcha are far from locks, especially on a long road trip to Alaska.
                    I think the games are streaming live. Try this link tomorrow: http://seawolves.gci.net/
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Comment

Pathetic? I disagree. None of us saw the game so we really have no idea. Wins in the Wcha are far from locks, especially on a long road trip to Alaska.
                        UAA outshot UW and more importantly they won. UW had to win this game. They had to sweep. Long road trips are no excuse for anything. BC would go up there and clean UAA's clock 15-2 in 2 games.

I'm getting concerned this team won't make the bubble.

Comment

I saw the game. It wasn't great. I understand Alaska is a tough place to play, but to lose in that way, ouch.

Comment

UA-A had 9 more shots on goal (31-22) and had 2 fewer penalties. I didnt see the game either, but based on the box score it looks like a pretty lackluster performance by Bucky.
                            Hopefully the Badgers can put in a better effort tonight.
                            A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                            Originally posted by MadCityRich
                            He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                            Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                            Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                            "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

This team needs to get more shots on goal. W/ out looking it up, I think they've been out shot in 6 of the last 7 games.

The UAA goalies had sub .900 save %'s, they need to score on these guys.
                              Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                              Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                              Originally posted by UWisco
                              It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                UAA outshot UW and more importantly they won. UW had to win this game. They had to sweep. Long road trips are no excuse for anything. BC would go up there and clean UAA's clock 15-2 in 2 games.

I'm getting concerned this team won't make the bubble.
                                We had to win this game? We had to sweep? I'm curious...who do you think we are this year? We're certainly not a team that should go up to Anchorage and expect a sweep. Road sweeps in the WCHA are accomplishments.

I'm as disappointed as the next guy (or gal), but to use words like pathetic because we lost a road game in the WCHA makes me really scratch my head.

Comment

Working...
                                X