Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    What is the projected line up for tonight.
    From my experiences, if Baggot doesn't write an update on Madison.com on the lines on Wednsday night, there (usually) no changes from the last game. So the lines will probably be the same, if anything maybe Fuast in for Springer on D.

Murra-Smith-Zengerle
    Mersch-Lee-Barnes
    P. Johnson-Dolan-R. Little
    Clark-Dahl-S. Little

Gardiner-Schultz
    C. Johnson-Ramage
    Simonelli-Springer

Gudmandson

...of course I could be wrong. But that's a pretty safe assumption if there was no weekly update from Baggot.

Comment

I'd rather have Faust on there than Spinger, when Springer gets the puck i juist get nervous.

P.S. Do you have to pay for bigtennetwork.com to watch the game.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

interesting to note how long Delany et al have been dreaming up the B10 conference

http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c002e0.html
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I'm in the car (riding) so I don't have the link but I see this morning Baggot projected the same lines as I posted a bit ago including the defense. The only change was he had Brett Bennett as the projected starter tonight.

And yes UWiaco, it costs like 8 bucks for a month of access on bigtennetwork.com to view games.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Don't they have televisions in Michigan? Why no FSN-Burntoutbuildings or something?

I may actually have to watch a movie with the wife on Saturday night.
            Man, that's funny.

The NHL's red and white team is on FSD, and the ****-tons are on FSD+. I'll settle for watching hockey and then flip to Oregon/Arizona on Espnohockey.

Comment

overall a solid game. 4-4.

Zengerle and Barnes are going to be monsters by the end of the year. great moves, great effort.

great job Gardiner on the hattrick...although there were moments where #19 tried to stick-handle through 2-3 guys (not good)

Bennett...the goalie situation appears to be worse than playing 7-8 frosh each night. Bennett looked way out of place that 1st period and 1/2 and by then the game was **** near out-of-hand. at least 2 goals were soft or HUGE mistakes on his part and he left numerous rebounds. If that were the sioux out there instead of wolverines that score would very likely have been 10-4 with all those rebounds. good grief.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

I wouldn't yell about Bennett to much, he made some great saves in the late part of game to keep us around. Hard to say who will be in net tomorrow, maybe Thompson gets a shot jk lol haha.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

I wouldn't yell about Bennett to much, he made some great saves in the late part of game to keep us around. Hard to say who will be in net tomorrow, maybe Thompson gets a shot jk lol haha.
                  trust me, those rebounds go out against the sioux and it's a HUGE and embarrassing defeat. I'm not saying Bennett sucks, I'm saying his performance sucked and his performance vs. UMD was equally terrible.

he was better in the 3rd period but still gave up some bigtime rebounds.

Comment

Would you rather have Goody or Bennett in goal, seem to me if Goody let's a goal in more are to come he loses confidence which is never good for a goalie. Maybe are goaltending was never good last year are team in front of them was amazing, except both sucked in championship game.
                    WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Would you rather have Goody or Bennett in goal, seem to me if Goody let's a goal in more are to come he loses confidence which is never good for a goalie. Maybe are goaltending was never good last year are team in front of them was amazing, except both sucked in championship game.
                      first - I'd say please can we ask Howie to come back? he's like Bo Ryan. He could walk into the stands and coach the 1st volunteer into being a great goalie
                      second - as for which guy to start I don't know. I trust the coaches on their decisions.

but the main thing is both guys have looked awful recently. having said that, it's *probably* an anomoly because at no point last year did I see the types of performances that have occurred this year (specifically the last 2 weeks). it's just frustrating to watch

I said in the scores thread that Bennett's big first mistake was just...awful. UW NEEDS wins now and he makes a play like that which was wholly unnecessary. he could have let that puck go and let the d-men handle it

is Faust still nursing an injury?

Comment

Faust was injured never heard that, I would rather have him back more than Springer who just makes me nervous and on edge.

I just saw one of the funniest things ever, Hershey's sues Mars for packaging that looks similar.
                        Last edited by UWisco; 11-26-2010, 10:26 PM.
                        WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Badger fans are so accustomed to superior goaltending that it is hard to respond to mediocre performance.

Comment

Next year will have superior goaltending as Joel Rumpel comes in.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Badger fans are so accustomed to superior goaltending that it is hard to respond to mediocre performance.
                              We have been spoiled.

I'm starting to think that you like us.

Comment

I agree goaltending was terrible tonight. Yes, B2 got better - and actually had some nice looking saves late in the game - but there were a few jaw-droppingly easy goals Michigan failed to convert even late in the game.

Also, and this is a rhetorical question, why the heck is anyone named Shepherd still officiating? I don't think I can ever remember seeing tripping called that many times. It was ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X