Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may fire when ready Gridley

http://www.d3westhockey.com/

Now we need somebody to do the same for the East.

Sorry, USCHO, you had your chance and blew it. We are tired of being treated like second class citizens. Now somebody has taken the ball and given fans of the West region what we have desired for a long time.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: You may fire when ready Gridley

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    http://www.d3westhockey.com/

Now we need somebody to do the same for the East.

Sorry, USCHO, you had your chance and blew it. We are tired of being treated like second class citizens. Now somebody has taken the ball and given fans of the West region what we have desired for a long time.
    I take back what I said about Mr. Webb looking like the flute guy from the burger king commercial.

Comment

Very impressive ! Well done !

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
        I take back what I said about Mr. Webb looking like the flute guy from the burger king commercial.
        Ha, it didn't bother me...it's just that there is absolutely no resemblance

Now if it had been Atlas or Zeus playing the flute you'd have been onto something.
        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

More Atlas than Zeus..........
          Go 'Wick!

Comment

Now the questions becomes: when will somebody step up and do the East region? Not being in the field of journalism at all, please don't look at me! (unless, of course, you would like all of your East Region information reported to you in Spanish or French)

And furthermore... Is it even kosher to be discussing this on USCHO?
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
              Now the questions becomes: when will somebody step up and do the East region? Not being in the field of journalism at all, please don't look at me! (unless, of course, you would like all of your East Region information reported to you in Spanish or French)

Are we allowed to mention INCH and CHN?
              I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                Are we allowed to mention INCH and CHN?
                Yes, but I'd say that INCH and CHN both entered the market of NCAA Hockey under somewhat different conditions...

Just sayin'.
                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

If DIII is off their radar by such a long shot, why would they care?

Comment

Sold, both on the concept independent of other considerations, and as an improvement on USCHO's coverage.
                    Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                    A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                    A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                    A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                    Some National Championships:
                    Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                    Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Nice Job. Was wondering why a D3 site hadn't popped up. Bravo!

Comment

Working...
                      X