NMU @ MTU Tuesday Night Special!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU @ MTU Tuesday Night Special!!

Here we go, 2nd game in five days, this one in Houghton. 2-0 Huskies host the 0-2 Wildcats.
    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
    2006-2007: 15-24-2
    2007-2008: 20-20-4
    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Re: NMU @ MTU Tuesday Night Special!!

Go Cats!!!
    NMU

Comment

See you in Hoton.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/odE6gmVk9Og?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/odE6gmVk9Og?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Go Huskeez!
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

That video makes me feel bad for Gina. I really don't think she knew what she was getting into when she decided to attend Tech.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Anybody know if Ellingson or Coreau is starting? Do the Cats have a goalie controversy brewing?

Comment

Both are solid goalies, but for now i think its ellingson
              NMU

Comment

I was thinking so, but Coreau came in and played well against UMD. I'm hoping Ellingson can regain his confidence if he's lost any. Even though it's still early in the season, I think this game is big in a lot of ways.

Comment

Alright NMUer's Ducati and I went to Upfront last weekend, since I was told last time I was in Marquette that I was going to the wrong bars and that I should go to Upfront. What the **** is up with the music there? Is it always ****ty "I make my own clothes out of hemp!!1!!1" hippy folk music? The bar itself wasn't bad, just hated the music and the people that type of music attracts...you know, the people that haven't combed their hair since 8th grade. The other thing that sucked, there were about 80% dudes there. We ended up sitting at the bar since the bartenders were quite hot.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

little nervous about tomorrow nights game. NMUs got to be motivated.
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      ...What the **** is up with the music there? ...
                      It's been six years since I've been to the Upfront, but what you saw generally has not been the popular band choice. Every time I went it was either a shi**y cover band where the lead guitarist played the same guitar solo every song (the bands were decent enough to drink to, way better than the "DJ'ed" crap at the Aurora down the street), or the band "Grinder."

I'd assume it was an off night, but someone who's been out more recently may be able to explain if "the hot spot" has changed.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Recap from Friday's game plus a preview of Tuesday's game. Starts about 6 minutes in.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KQxgzGpOlvo?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KQxgzGpOlvo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                        Cat Chat - Covering NMU Hockey since 2008

Comment

Pick to Click! Sorry it's late.
                          sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                          streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                          TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

So, NMU sucks. Busy with schoolwork, more on this story later.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                              See you in Hoton.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/odE6gmVk9Og?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/odE6gmVk9Og?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                              What a bunch of savages!!! Did I actually see a woman amongst your throngs?
                              Last edited by MOJO; 10-11-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X