PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota hosts UNO: 10/15-10/16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Gophers #1
10-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the WCHA Nebraska Omaha. first ever WCHA conference games for UNO.

brianvf
10-10-2010, 05:05 PM
This should be an interesting series.
UNO had a great opening weekend, and UMN took care of UMass.
Welcome to the league, UNO. :)

ScoobyDoo
10-10-2010, 05:12 PM
This should be an interesting series.
UNO had a great opening weekend, and UMN took care of UMass.
Welcome to the league, UNO. :)

{sigh}

MavRick
10-10-2010, 05:31 PM
We're just happy to be here; we hope we can help the conference. We'll just take it one game at a time, and hopefully, at the end...wait, wha?

We are reliably informed that we're supposed to hate you. A lot of us haven't gotten over Michigan yet, so we're not really ready for a relationship. We don't think of you in that way and don't want to ruin our friendship. Let's keep things as they are.

The Rube
10-10-2010, 05:36 PM
We're just happy to be here; we hope we can help the conference. We'll just take it one game at a time, and hopefully, at the end...wait, wha?

We are reliably informed that we're supposed to hate you. A lot of us haven't gotten over Michigan yet, so we're not really ready for a relationship. We don't think of you in that way and don't want to ruin our friendship. Let's keep things as they are.

We don't like strangers in our house. We plan to use our right to beat the bejeezus out of you for trespassing.

Bubba91
10-10-2010, 06:03 PM

i cant wait for this series.. i moved to Iowa and i am close to Omaha but i am a Gopher fan. Now as a season ticket holder at UNO this season, and going to UNO games last 2 years i treat UNO as my adopted team till they play Minny... I hope UNO does very well in the WCHA but what a way to start the conference season.. this series i am for Minny though.

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 07:12 PM

***** off!

(Does that help at all? :D )

MAVFANJEFF
10-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I'd love to go to this series. Probably won't get to. Our coach is better than your coach. I just hope he doesn't become your coach.:eek:

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 08:07 PM
I'd love to go to this series. Probably won't get to. Our coach is better than your coach. I just hope he doesn't become your coach.:eek:

Coaches without titles need not apply. Call me back when you get Jerry York or Red Berenson.

Dirty
10-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Coaches without titles need not apply. Call me back when you get Jerry York or Red Berenson.

So when did Dean Blais lose those two national championships?

MAVFANJEFF
10-10-2010, 08:09 PM
LMAO~ THANKS:D

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 08:11 PM

About a year and a half ago. You didn't hear about that?

Dirty
10-10-2010, 08:20 PM
So coaches now lose national championships when they leave the school? Is the same thing true for players? So Jordan Leopold no longer has won a national championship?

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 08:23 PM
So coaches now lose national championships when they leave the school? Is the same thing true for players? So Jordan Leopold no longer has won a national championship?

Of course I was kidding and just trying to make light of a situation where I forgot about his tenure in NoDak. Then again, they were from before I started watching hockey so... :p

Dirty
10-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Of course I was kidding and just trying to make light of a situation where I forgot about his tenure in NoDak. Then again, they were from before I started watching hockey so... :p

So were Red Berenson's.

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 08:28 PM
So were Red Berenson's.

Yeah, but he's still with Michigan and hasn't defected :D

Dirty
10-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah, but he's still with Michigan and hasn't defected :D

That's because he's not actually alive anymore.

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 08:32 PM
That's because he's not actually alive anymore.

good point

Happy
10-10-2010, 10:00 PM

He scored 139 points for the Gophers and is a former Gopher Assistant Coach so he started out OK.

dxmnkd316
10-10-2010, 10:20 PM
And for the record, I hope he doesn't become our coach either.