Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA vs tRest

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    i thought that was pretty funny too. but you fail for somehow quoting the wrong person
    I have absolutely no idea how that happened....... hahahahaha
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    hahaha, how is that even possible?
    I wish I knew!
    Originally posted by Happy View Post
    Wow, that came out of some drugged crazed brain. Better go back on the Prozac, or something.
    Sorry
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      If I were a North Dakota fan I'd be wary of making fun of Ivy League teams. How soon you forget... Yale gave BC a tougher fight than Wisconsin did.
      Oh noes! If we talk smack an Ivy League team might just get lucky and beat our team at some indeterminate point in the future! And it will all be because we said bad things about them on a college hockey message board!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You guys are getting excited about beating UMass, really? UMass sucks. Hasn't Minnesota missed the NCAAs two years in a row?

The best teams in college hockey are from Boston until proven otherwise by actual results when it matters, not WCHA circle jerks in October on USCHO. If I were a North Dakota fan I'd be wary of making fun of Ivy League teams. How soon you forget... Yale gave BC a tougher fight than Wisconsin did.
        Noted. And I'll say, as a member of tConspiracy, you never want to be noted.

We're happy that we beat a team that we should beat. So now take your Eastern Bias and go run a train on {PROVICED or Brom or whatever you guys do out there.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Eastern Bias
          To paraphrase a wise man:

Reality has an eastern bias.

Comment

. So now take your Eastern Bias and go run a train on {PROVICED or Brom or whatever you guys do out there.
            Or BU, or Maine.

I know those teams have nothing on Nebraska-Omaha, Michigan Tech and Northern Michigan, but yeah.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

You guys are getting excited about beating UMass, really? UMass sucks. Hasn't Minnesota missed the NCAAs two years in a row?

The best teams in college hockey are from Boston until proven otherwise by actual results when it matters, not WCHA circle jerks in October on USCHO. If I were a North Dakota fan I'd be wary of making fun of Ivy League teams. How soon you forget... Yale gave BC a tougher fight than Wisconsin did.
              If the best teams are from Boston, how come they don't have the most Championships? Just curious.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

If the best teams are from Boston, how come they don't have the most Championships? Just curious.
                Put the 55-year-old '74 Gophers on the ice against BC. The beatdown would be a good analogy of how relevant their championship is to the discussion of which team/conference has the best chance to win the 2011 Frozen Four.

Comment

For once, Happy makes sense.

And anyway, this is about the best conference, from top to bottom, not individual teams.

So, in that regard, WCHA > everyone else.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

And anyway, this is about the best conference, from top to bottom, not individual teams.

So, in that regard, WCHA > everyone else.
                    Yeah, this is totally about those super-important Michigan Tech vs. Merrimack matchups.

Comment

Serious question: BC is not the best team in the country because the WCHA had some good teams 5+ years ago?

Comment

I know this is difficult to understand, but this thread is clearly about what the best conference in the country is, not who the best team in the country is.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You guys are getting excited about beating UMass, really? UMass sucks.
                          I am excited about it. Especially when the PWR final comes out and we pick up the points for common opponents by beating a team that, as you put it, sucks (which I'm not entirely convinced is 100% true).

Suck it HEA.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I know this is difficult to understand, but this thread is clearly about what the best conference in the country is, not who the best team in the country is.
                            This.

And we're talking historically, so yes, history is relevant.

Comment

This.

And we're talking historically, so yes, history is relevant.
                              Which is why I posted those historical stats that essentially prove the WCHA owns the NCAA.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I am excited about it. Especially when the PWR final comes out and we pick up the points for common opponents by beating a team that, as you put it, sucks (which I'm not entirely convinced is 100% true).
                                This is absolutely true (though trust me, UMass is incredible God-awful this year).

However, Beating UMass will only be relevant if the Gophers are actually fighting to get into the tournament.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Working...
                                X