Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA vs tRest

Oh god, already?
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Always exceptions to the rule. Nothing is 100% sure in life, except death and ******** threads about OMFG WCHA RULZ!!! on USCHO during hockey season.
      FYP
      Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Oh god, already?
        God already knows the WCHA is the best. He just wanted sfis to spread the gospel.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
          Oh, and for the record. I'd rather be a fan of a "dog team" from a real University than an annual overrated team (this year again) from a "school" such as UND that is on par academically with an average New England public high school.
          Well, to my intellectual superior on this forum, you should know that "overrated" is a verb, and that the word "annual" is and adjective. The use of adjectives go with these other things in the English language syntax called "nouns." You were using "annual" to describe the word "overrated" while addressing an action to the noun "team." You should have used the word "annually." You see, the ly at the end of the word moves it from an adjective to an adverb. And adverb is a word used to describe an adjective.

You see, this is why the whole "smarter than you" argument goes nowhere. You're going to make mistakes. Hell, I probably just made one or two myself. It's a no-win situation and makes a pathetic argument. Face it, your team sucks, and so does the EZAC, on the whole.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Well, to my intellectual superior on this forum, you should know that "overrated" is a verb, and that the word "annual" is and adjective. The use of adjectives go with these other things in the English language syntax called "nouns." You were using "annual" to describe the word "overrated" while addressing an action to the noun "team." You should have used the word "annually." You see, the ly at the end of the word moves it from an adjective to an adverb. And adverb is a word used to describe an adjective.

You see, this is why the whole "smarter than you" argument goes nowhere. You're going to make mistakes. Hell, I probably just made one or two myself. It's a no-win situation and makes a pathetic argument. Face it, your team sucks, and so does the EZAC, on the whole.
            With your St. Cloud degree and superior command of the english language, you'll make some Ivy League graduate a fantastic personal assistant someday.

ps- Brown has been to a Frozen Four. Has your school?

Comment

My school sucks at hockey, but I paid a whole bunch of money to go to it, so I'm smart now! Plus your team, while much better than my team, lost a game last year and therefore they suck. The east, I mean Boston, is dominating hockey right now. This means that overall the east is better. Because two teams, an entire region makes.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

If only the SEC played hockey. Then there would be no argument.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  The east, I mean Boston, is dominating hockey right now. This means that overall the east is better. Because two teams, an entire region makes.
                  Meanwhile you are advocating an argument that the west is better than the east because two WCHA teams (neither of which is yours) have won national titles since 2004.

Comment

Meanwhile you are advocating an argument that the west is better than the east because two WCHA teams (neither of which is yours) have won national titles since 2004.
                    So my lesser education and I'm still right. Go me!
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      So my lesser education and I'm still right. Go me!
                      Too obtuse to you realize you are wrong, unfortunately. Good luck with your future career in telemarketing.

Comment

Too obtuse to you realize you are wrong, unfortunately. Good luck with your future career in telemarketing.
                        Again with the educations quips. For being so educated, you sure aren't very creative.

But if you want to be serious instead of having this awesomely amusing argument, the WCHA has the best conference and HE has the best team.
                        Last edited by Dirty; 10-10-2010, 12:31 PM.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

He's a Brown man, it's not like he can rely upon one of the good Ivies for his education.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oh, and for the record. I'd rather be a fan of a "dog team" from a real University than an annual overrated team (this year again) from a "school" such as UND that is on par academically with an average New England public high school.
                            Your priorities are out of whack.
                            That, and you haven't figured out yet that your Brown education will get you about as far as a degree from MSU-Mankato in the real world.
                            But hey, nice work overpaying for your degree. It sure will be fun repaying your student loans for another 42 years.

An Ivy League team beat North Dakota last spring to the end their season, champ.
                            And what did that get them?
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              Your priorities are out of whack.
                              That, and you haven't figured out yet that your Brown education will get you about as far as a degree from MSU-Mankato in the real world.
                              But hey, nice work overpaying for your degree. It sure will be fun repaying your student loans for another 42 years.

And what did that get them?
                              It got them the same parting gift UND gets every year in the NCAAs: a beatdown by Boston College.

It also got them closer to the Frozen Four than the mighty Fighting Sewage got. Not bad for a school that has a degree worth more than the paper its printed on.

Comment

I'm pretty sure all degrees aren't worth anything. You can't go out and sell your degree.

It's neat that the person who thinks his education makes him superior is the same person who has resort to calling other schools names.
                                Last edited by Dirty; 10-10-2010, 03:05 PM.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X