X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by AspyDad
    Is babo as beautiful in person as she is on the internet?
    Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Absolutely.
      More pizza for you!

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        More pizza for you!
        And she can cook too?
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          And she can cook too?
          Yes, she can. The pizza was quite good.

Comment

Yes, she can. The pizza was quite good.
            I love a woman who can cook-it was the second reason I married Jenny.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              I love a woman who can cook-it was the second reason I married Jenny.
              The first reason being she consistently beats you at Pick the Standings? (And yes I know you're in the top 10 right now)

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                You're just saying that because I gave you and Dude homemade pizza
                You made the pizza in Connecticut?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Given how stale the crust was, I would say yes. I'm sure the pizza would have been absolutely exceptional had I had it straight out of the oven, but given the travel, it was pretty good.

Comment

Heres some game highlights from the Stouffville/Orangeville tilt yesterday. Neals assist comes around 2:01 of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/orangevilleflyerstv

Comment

The first reason being she consistently beats you at Pick the Standings? (And yes I know you're in the top 10 right now)
                      I honestly can say that I wish everyone of our posters find that just perfect someone to be with like I did. Just a perfect match-and she loves RPI hockey as well!!

Comment

Every Friday night when we're home is pizza night...we brought the leftovers with us on Saturday. The car was cold enough to refrigerate it. The two recipients had to eat something after the game...it was as good as any left over pizza.

I have put out the invite for the Q'pac and Yale games...anyone attending comes back to our house for homemade pizza and a crash pad...I kid you not...all are welcome (the more the Merriman-er)

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                          Heres some game highlights from the Stouffville/Orangeville tilt yesterday. Neals assist comes around 2:01 of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/orangevilleflyerstv
                          2 penalty shots, both saved.

So that's how "Stouffville" is pronounced (stow-ville). I wouldn't have guessed it.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

2 penalty shots, both saved.

So that's how "Stouffville" is pronounced (stow-ville). I wouldn't have guessed it.
                            Silent double 'ff'?

Comment

Code:
                              Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           27-22-24- 46-  8 11/25/10
                              Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      25-17-20- 37-  6 11/25/10
                              Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         25-12-12- 24- 26 11/26/10
                              Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 14- 1- 8-  9- 37 11/24/10
                              Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    21- 2- 4-  6- 13 11/27/10

2011 or 2012
                              Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           14- 4- 2-  6-  0 11/24/10
                              Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     16- 1- 0-  1-  0 11/24/10

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           29- 8-10- 18- 18 11/26/10

Women
                              Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        7- 5- 2-0-1.57-.914 11/25/10 only league games
                              Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 11/24/10 a lot of missing information
                                                     Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            3- 1- 6-  7-  2 11/25/10
                              RB: I forget what the numbers are...will Seth need more forwards for next fall?
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Dalton Izyk, whom we know RPI is interested in, is from Oswego, although he is playing for the Green Mountain Glades.
                                For folks who don't know or forgot, Izyk is a '94 - 6'1 190 ..and was coached by Appert and others in last summer's USA Hockey Strelow goalie camp.

Izyk had a good weekend for the Glades, who have been reeling of late. Izyk took two on the road from Rochester giving up one goal -- going 48 of 49 shots in the two wins. Assuming PS has their act together, his line now reads: 5-6-2 3.04 GAA, .909 sv%.
                                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 11-23-2010, 06:28 PM.
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X