X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    The problem has been extinguished. Thank you, USCHO. I will take my leave.
    Justice served
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Actually I think you should thank hokeydope and his efforts to taunt the B.R.O.'s mother.
      C'mon let Us take credit will ya !
      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just did a bit of number scanning on Dubuque's early season. They are on a roll having won 4 of their last five...outscoring opponents something like 24-7 in that span. Keeper Matt Morris (6-1) is leading the way with a minute 1.47 GAA and .943 Sv%. The Saints' offense leads the league and the D is allowing 2.46 goals/game.

In the last 5, the BRO is +4, with 3 assists (1PPA), 5 shots and 4 PIM. Curadi has been skating with Derek Docken (UAA commit).
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

In the last 5, the BRO is +4, with 3 assists (1PPA), 5 shots and 4 PIM. Curadi has been skating with Derek Docken (UAA commit).
          Perhaps you have to be about my age for this-but Luke is turning out to be the Real McCoy!

Comment

OK. Babo, is your son aware and play-willing of the game known as "Squish the Midget"?
            FD...last I knew of him, he is an equal opportunity "SQUISHER"

Comment

I've read this and subsequent posts...does this mean you are the man behind the curtain...is HMom gone permanently? How did you do it???

Comment

On Wednesday, the Vernon Vipers lost to the Powell River Kings 5-2. Mike Zalewski scored a goal. http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...0254&link=bchl

Zalewski's line is now 26-7-10-17-18.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                  Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           25-21-22- 43-  8 11/18/10
                  Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      23-17-15- 32-  6 11/19/10
                  Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         23-10-10- 20- 26 11/18/10
                  Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 12- 1- 8-  9- 35 11/19/10
                  Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    19- 2- 3-  5- 13 11/20/10

2011 or 2012
                  Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           12- 4- 2-  6-  0 11/19/10
                  Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     14- 1- 0-  1-  0 11/19/10

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           26- 7-10- 17- 18 11/19/10

Women
                  Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        6- 4- 2-0-1.83-.904 11/20/10 only league games
                  Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 11/24/10 a lot of missing information
                                         Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            2- 1- 3-  4-  2 11/20/10
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It only took about a year for it to happen. Praise be to Jebus.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                      I've read this and subsequent posts...does this mean you are the man behind the curtain...is HMom gone permanently? How did you do it???
                      The indication of the poster being gone is the user description of "Banned" for the name. I'm sure some of his posts were reported to an administrator, and they had taken appropriate action. As for permanent, I'm not sure about this, given that boot_walt_kyle has returned, and that poster was previously banned (although I'm not sure if anything had to do with the recent forum upgrade).

Comment

The indication of the poster being gone is the user description of "Banned" for the name. I'm sure some of his posts were reported to an administrator, and they had taken appropriate action. As for permanent, I'm not sure about this, given that boot_walt_kyle has returned, and that poster was previously banned (although I'm not sure if anything had to do with the recent forum upgrade).
                        "Banned" is supposed to be permanent as opposed to "suspended", but indeed some have returned.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          "Banned" is supposed to be permanent as opposed to "suspended", but indeed some have returned.
                          Couldn't someone just reregister under another assumed name-like HokyPoky or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Couldn't someone just reregister under another assumed name-like HokyPoky or something?
                            They aren't supposed to be allowed to do that, but it has certainly happened.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Does this mean that we can get back to a discussion about RPI recruits? We will be losing a lot of fire power next year. I expect JL to pick some of that up, but he will be a freshman and there is no guaranty that he will produce numbers his first year.
                              Who else do we have coming in that could add to the offense next year?
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                Does this mean that we can get back to a discussion about RPI recruits? We will be losing a lot of fire power next year. I expect JL to pick some of that up, but he will be a freshman and there is no guaranty that he will produce numbers his first year.
                                Who else do we have coming in that could add to the offense next year?
                                An excellent idea.

I agree that there is no guarantee, but JL is almost a guarantee.

Matt Neal has also been putting up pretty good numbers. In his case, I do think that it will take some time for him to fit. in. I think it will take Mike McGowan also time to produce. As far as Haggerty is concerned, it seems like he has been playing a defensive forward role, but he does regard himself as a finisher.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X