X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           24-19-22- 41-  8 11/14/10
    Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      22-17-14- 31-  6 11/14/10
    Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         22-10-10- 20- 26 11/15/10
    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 11- 2- 6-  8- 35 11/19/10
    Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    17- 2- 3-  5- 13 11/14/10 (4 Nations Cup)

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           25- 6-10- 16- 18 11/17/10
    Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     14- 1- 0-  1-  0 11/19/10

Women
    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        5- 3- 2-0-2.20-.889 11/14/10 only league games
    Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 11/17/10 a lot of missing information
                           Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            1- 1- 1-  2-  2 11/14/10
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Any recruit sightings at the game last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        That is exactly why no one pays attention to the stats in the USHL. Many kids are missed by an ast here and there and drop it. Others go in the next day and ask the coach to fix it.
        That is why they are meaningless in some clubs and the scouts and D 1 coaches know it.
        The kids cant stomach the players who are constantly going in and telling the coqch that it was "I" who got the ast, please take it away from my teammate.

Have noticed that trend of assists being added after the fact. I am sure just as quick to run in when gets a bs +/-

Man, I wonder who sends these messages to kids.

Tootie Cahoon sure as heck lucked out in the long run
        If you are entitled to either an assist or a goal and you don't recieve it , then you should get the point , no ? It only makes sense . Why would you drop it , now that doesn't make sense .

Comment

On Sunday, the USNTDP U-18 team defeated Sweden 5-4 (3-2) in a shootout to win the U18 Four Nations Cup. Ryan Haggerty had no points or penalties. http://www.usahockey.com//Template_U...2_01&ID=295166

Haggerty's line is now 19-2-3-5-13.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-17-2010, 07:42 AM. Reason: added game exhibition game played
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Article about Mike Zalewski committing to RPI http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_...107766973.html.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Huntsville Muskoka Otters 7-1. Matt Neal had an assist. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345961

Neal's line is now 23-17-15-32-6.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Kemptville 73s 3-2 (2-1) in a shootout. Jacob Laliberté scored both Cornwall goals, one on the power play. He missed in the shootout. He was named #2 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318696

Laliberté's line is now 25-21-22-43-8.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                  Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           25-21-22- 43-  8 11/18/10
                  Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      23-17-15- 32-  6 11/19/10
                  Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         22-10-10- 20- 26 11/15/10
                  Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 11- 2- 6-  8- 35 11/19/10
                  Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    18- 2- 3-  5- 13 11/20/10

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           25- 6-10- 16- 18 11/17/10
                  Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     14- 1- 0-  1-  0 11/19/10

Women
                  Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        6- 4- 2-0-1.83-.904 11/20/10 only league games
                  Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 11/17/10 a lot of missing information
                                         Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            2- 1- 3-  4-  2 11/20/10
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Is anyone still planning on going to Youngstown/Dubuque this Saturday? In what section do you plan to get tickets? I would like to order ahead so that I'm not driving 5 hours each way for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Kemptville 73s 3-2 (2-1) in a shootout. Jacob Laliberté scored both Cornwall goals, one on the power play. He missed in the shootout. He was named #2 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318696

Laliberté's line is now 25-21-22-43-8.
                      I still find the rewarding of first star a bit arbitrary. Your team wins 3-2 and you score 100% of the goals to get the team into overtime. Normally I would suspect you should be named number 1 star. Did someone have a better game? Did someone get involved in all 3 goals? Did the goalie make 60 saves? Just sayin....

edit: I see in the box score that Hutton had 2 assists and missed in the shootout for Kemptville. I suppose 2 assists are worth far more then than 2 goals.
                      Last edited by DrDemento; 11-15-2010, 06:40 AM.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        I still find the rewarding of first star a bit arbitrary. Your team wins 3-2 and you score 100% of the goals to get the team into overtime. Normally I would suspect you should be named number 1 star. Did someone have a better game? Did someone get involved in all 3 goals? Did the goalie make 60 saves? Just sayin....
                        I agree, but there is a lot of homerism in the awarding of the stars in junior hockey. The game was in Kemptville.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Is anyone still planning on going to Youngstown/Dubuque this Saturday? In what section do you plan to get tickets? I would like to order ahead so that I'm not driving 5 hours each way for nothing.
                          We WILL be at the Youngstown Game...I like to sit in the corner, anywhere between ice level and about 10 rowa up...if you buy your tix early, let me know where and we'll meet you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Interested View Post
                            If you are entitled to either an assist or a goal and you don't recieve it , then you should get the point , no ? It only makes sense . Why would you drop it , now that doesn't make sense .
                            While you are correct in your line of questioning, the original premise laid out by the attacker assumes that the player has any input whatsoever. The corrections are made from the scoring officials...they are the only ones involved in the points awarded. Once again, the attack is personal in nature...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                              While you are correct in your line of questioning, the original premise laid out by the attacker assumes that the player has any input whatsoever. The corrections are made from the scoring officials...they are the only ones involved in the points awarded. Once again, the attack is personal in nature...
                              No it isnt personal and you have no idea what you are talking about. On more than one occasion you have mentioned that an asst would be added. Your entire quote is 100% wrong

The coaches are the ones who change the USHL stats after the fact. Has nothing what so ever to do with the scoring officials. The coaches do it.

Some/very few kids will go in and ask the coach to change it. Most kids realize it all averages out and never say boo.

I have never seen one other recruit from any team ever say that an ast would be added on this forum. Just like I have never seen any other recruit on here joking about penalties etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                No it isnt personal and you have no idea what you are talking about. On more than one occasion you have mentioned that an asst would be added. Your entire quote is 100% wrong

The coaches are the ones who change the USHL stats after the fact. Has nothing what so ever to do with the scoring officials. The coaches do it.

Some/very few kids will go in and ask the coach to change it. Most kids realize it all averages out and never say boo.

I have never seen one other recruit from any team ever say that an ast would be added on this forum. Just like I have never seen any other recruit on here joking about penalties etc.
                                Correction: You have never seen any recruit ANYWHERE, including this thread, do any of those things.

Comment

Working...
                                X