PDA

View Full Version : BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

claver2010
10-07-2010, 04:58 PM
BC starts the defense of their title with a HE game.

Really looking forward to seeing the progression of everyone over the summer.

Making the trip to Matthews, always enjoy going there.

TonyTheTiger20
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
HOCKEY!!!!!!!

FiveHole12
10-07-2010, 11:25 PM
My favorite barn to watch a game.
But all I really want is to see my Eagles kick some serious azz. :)
Play hard, determined, 'refuse to lose' hockey and they should be fine.

Go Eagles!

Hokydad
10-08-2010, 07:55 AM
If you know anything about CF, the opposite can be said... Heads up is a 2 way street

Chickens@NU
10-08-2010, 08:02 AM
bc sucks. that is all.

Slasher7
10-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Heads up is a 2 way street

Bet you say that to all the 'boys'...

Nick Papagiorgio
10-08-2010, 09:01 AM
If you know anything about CF, the opposite can be said... Heads up is a 2 way street

Well I would hope he is going to do some hitting... after all, that's why he went to NU, to hit people, right? According to CF of course (and overruling his previous comments a few weeks earlier that he didn't feel wanted and have enough scholarship money from BC)

Hokydad
10-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Well I would hope he is going to do some hitting... after all, that's why he went to NU, to hit people, right? According to CF of course (and overruling his previous comments a few weeks earlier that he didn't feel wanted and have enough scholarship money from BC)

I am not the one who titled the thread what it is...

Nick Papagiorgio
10-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Neither am I. Who cares?

northeastern
10-08-2010, 11:21 AM
..least won't be a scoreless tie :)

Even if Rawlings stands on his head.. BC has too much coming back. Eagles by 2.

Disclaimer: Of course i'd like an upset.

Chickens@NU
10-08-2010, 11:30 AM
I hate cchc. And the stuper fans. Continue.

Slasher7
10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
I hate cchc. And the stuper fans. Continue.

That's too bad because we are competely apathetic towards NU. Here's to a good game.

lah02476
10-08-2010, 12:41 PM
The first "trap" game of the season. BC has had a lot of problems at Matthews in recent years, so they need to be ready.

NU Coach Cronin has already tried to sandbag BC by saying they will win 40 games this season. :rolleyes:

Sould be a good one; GO EAGLES! :)

njdevscup30
10-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Eagles by 8

chase.ma
10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
..least won't be a scoreless tie :)

Even if Rawlings stands on his head.. BC has too much coming back. Eagles by 2.

Disclaimer: Of course i'd like an upset.

I really dont see it being a game where BC just beats us by one or two. Is BC more talented? No question, but it is early in the season and funny things happen. You can't underestimate the energy NU will have coming out for the home opener against BC. If BC gets up early, it may be a blowout where they win by 4 or more goals. If it stays close through 2 periods I think it favors NU. If nothing else, expect to see a very intertaining game, lots of penalties, lots of hitting, lots of poor refereeing.

Chickens@NU
10-08-2010, 01:28 PM
I really dont see it being a game where BC just beats us by one or two. Is BC more talented? No question, but it is early in the season and funny things happen. You can't underestimate the energy NU will have coming out for the home opener against BC. If BC gets up early, it may be a blowout where they win by 4 or more goals. If it stays close through 2 periods I think it favors NU. If nothing else, expect to see a very intertaining game, lots of penalties, lots of hitting, lots of poor refereeing.

That's the key to every HE game. :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

theprofromdover
10-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Bet you say that to all the 'boys'...

You must spread rep...

kcnuloyal
10-08-2010, 01:38 PM

Agreed. Never underestimate the power of the Huskies to win this first game in front of a sold out raucous crowd and then drop both games down the stretch to BC late in the season when it really matters. :(

walrus655321
10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Agreed. Never underestimate the power of the Huskies to win this first game in front of a sold out raucous crowd and then drop both games down the stretch to BC late in the season when it really matters. :(

Hey! Sometimes we can manage a tie late in the season!

northeastern
10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Cody to NU, Saponari to BC.... more heads up skating nxt season as well. Nice pick up for the Eagles, tough loss for BU but buck stops with team rules..