PDA

View Full Version : BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

Onion Man
10-12-2010, 06:17 PM
You and PC should just head off to your NAMBLA meeting and be quiet.

Do you wave to people you don't know there, too?

theprofromdover
10-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Good point.....

I went back and read a few of your other posts. You sound like a good Patriot, husband, father and grandfather. 4/4 in my book. Good luck

Priceless!

Onion Man
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Good point.....

I went back and read a few of your other posts. You sound like a good Patriot, husband, father and grandfather. 4/4 in my book. Good luck

I cant believe the kind of as s hole someone has to be to even hint at joking about someone with that disease.

mookie1995
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Priceless!

i take it y'all are BFF now? he'll be sitting with you at conte when pc can't make it?!? ;)

Hokydad
10-12-2010, 06:27 PM
I cant believe the kind of as s hole someone has to be to even hint at joking about someone with that disease.

didnt know anything about any disease. simply busted chops back after the pedophile, perverted crap.

was wrong in that regard and regret it

Onion Man
10-12-2010, 06:29 PM
didnt know anything about any disease. simply busted chops back after the pedophile, perverted crap.

was wrong in that regard and regret it

Sooo, he made a pedophile joke and you came back with "haha your wife has cancer?" Who the F are you? How the F were you raised? Making fun of someone with cancer is "busting chops"? (shakes head in compete disgust). Whatever dude, you're a complete failure of a human being.

PC91
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh no!!!! Not John Fiddler!!!! Not him!!!!

BTW Who is John Fiddler? Oh, you mean Fiddler the Diddler!

Why didn't you say so? I didn't know that you were down with the John "the Diddler" Fiddler or J-Fid as he is known in Compton..................Rhode Island.

That changes everything!!!! Actually, no it doesn't. I don't know John Fiddler but if he is a friend of your's then he has to be a sexual deviant or a loser so you may bring him too, either to fight your battles for you or to help you with a ride to the hospital when I'm done knocking you into the dirt.

Tell John Diddler that I don't know or care who he is but if he's a friend of your's and he's up for it then I'd love to have him stop by lower M row AA seat 5.

Until either of you shows up you can continue finger popping each other!!!!

theprofromdover
10-12-2010, 06:34 PM
i take it y'all are BFF now? he'll be sitting with you at conte when pc can't make it?!? ;)

I'd rather bring you! ;-)

sterlippo1
10-12-2010, 06:53 PM
I'd rather bring you! ;-)

everyone would ;-)

mookie1995
10-12-2010, 07:02 PM
everyone would ;-)

ain't i great?!? :D

Hokydad
10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Oh no!!!! Not John Fiddler!!!! Not him!!!!

BTW Who is John Fiddler? Oh, you mean Fiddler the Diddler!

Why didn't you say so? I didn't know that you were down with the John "the Diddler" Fiddler or J-Fid as he is known in Compton..................Rhode Island.

That changes everything!!!! Actually, no it doesn't. I don't know John Fiddler but if he is a friend of your's then he has to be a sexual deviant or a loser so you may bring him too, either to fight your battles for you or to help you with a ride to the hospital when I'm done knocking you into the dirt.

Tell John Diddler that I don't know or care who he is but if he's a friend of your's and he's up for it then I'd love to have him stop by lower M row AA seat 5.

Until either of you shows up you can continue finger popping each other!!!!

You are one strange dude. Be carefull what you wish for....

Hokydad
10-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Sooo, he made a pedophile joke and you came back with "haha your wife has cancer?" Who the F are you? How the F were you raised? Making fun of someone with cancer is "busting chops"? (shakes head in compete disgust). Whatever dude, you're a complete failure of a human being.

nope, never mentioned one word about any disease. Where do you get your info? FO.

Manny212
10-12-2010, 08:13 PM
PC, Onion and Hoky need long time outs. Hoky =clueless, Onion=anger, PC91=clueless/anger.

Do you really think it impresses us to invite a hockey fan to a college game so you can fight them? Are we in the 4th grade? Get over it dude, you sound like an idiot. Be the real cat you strive to be and walk away.

Jon
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
BTW what's NAMBLA? Please advise.

North American Marlon Brando Lover Association.

he was great in the Godfather.

PcFriars13
10-12-2010, 08:44 PM

i always thought it was marlon brando look-alikes....my bad.

Jon
10-12-2010, 08:46 PM

You're right. You now have authorit-ah.

PC91
10-13-2010, 11:54 AM
PC, Onion and Hoky need long time outs. Hoky =clueless, Onion=anger, PC91=clueless/anger.

Do you really think it impresses us to invite a hockey fan to a college game so you can fight them? Are we in the 4th grade? Get over it dude, you sound like an idiot. Be the real cat you strive to be and walk away.

Don't care about impressing you....dude. But thank you for your input......dude.

Jon
10-13-2010, 11:55 AM
**** it Dude, let's go bowling.

Chickens@NU
10-13-2010, 12:09 PM

You are correct and jon is wrong. It was the National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes.

Manny212
10-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Don't care about impressing you....dude. But thank you for your input......dude.

Your an angry cat to say the least. Safe to say we have had enough anger at the rinks over the years and dont need you adding to it. Do you want to be the next Junta? Come down and hang with Statan Island dudes for a while and you will catch my vibe