PDA

View Full Version : BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Now he's starting to sound like Morgan, the drunk BU creep living in his mother's basement who kept telling us about his yacht and millions.

This coming from a fool who calls himself, "the pro from Dover"!!

I am sure you gave yourself nicknames at your community college as well/

NJ2NU
10-11-2010, 01:10 PM
I have a VERY hard time believing he's your 3rd or 4th best freshmen as he was one of the top recruits in New England and an NHL draft pick to boot.As of right now, Bittetto, Reid and Stone have been more impressive. He's going to be very good; right now, that's the situation as I see it. The point being: we didn't need Ferriero to attract good recruits, we've been doing that before he got here.

walrus655321
10-11-2010, 01:49 PM
As of right now, Bittetto, Reid and Stone have been more impressive. He's going to be very good; right now, that's the situation as I see it. The point being: we didn't need Ferriero to attract good recruits, we've been doing that before he got here.

I haven't been that impressed with those guys yet (don't forget Oleksiak...he'll be a high draft pick in 2011), but it's early and your point is correct. There are a number of good freshmen in this year's class, Cody is just one of them. he's a very nice addition, don't get me wrong, but he's not the savior.

As for how Cronin is using him...well, he's got 3 freshmen d-men playing big minutes...he clearly thinks highly of them. Cody's on the 3rd line, along with another freshman. Reid has been seeing times with the 1st unit on the Power Play (along with Bitteto at the point) whereas Cody's on the second unit. Cody's clearly a key component of the team and Cronin thinks h's going to be good...but he's not the only one that Cronin is playing. He's not the only freshman on a series of senior-laden lines.

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Really? His dad does and his dad said exactly that at Monarchs game last weekend.

PcFriars13
10-11-2010, 02:16 PM
again...
so you follow him enough to know his parents/registration status at school, but you cannot spell his name? it's not even a hard name to spell...

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
again...
so you follow him enough to know his parents/registration status at school, but you cannot spell his name? it's not even a hard name to spell...

exactly. glad you were bright enough to figure that out

mookie1995
10-11-2010, 03:06 PM
What a loser! I did my taxes so well I got back EVERY cent of federal withholding!!! Hahahahahaha to you!!!

theprofromdover
10-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Really? His dad does and his dad said exactly that at Monarchs game last weekend.

Was he in the next stall?

theprofromdover
10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
This coming from a fool who calls himself, "the pro from Dover"!!

I am sure you gave yourself nicknames at your community college as well/

You, obviously, aren't a reader of literary classics. You probably can't spell 'literary classics' either.

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 04:52 PM
What a loser! I did my taxes so well I got back EVERY cent of federal withholding!!! Hahahahahaha to you!!!

I bet you did. A net zero adder to this country. All the men and women over seas love clowns like you

Jon
10-11-2010, 04:57 PM
This is going to end poorly.

Moose98
10-11-2010, 05:07 PM
i flat out think you're lying about most of this stuff. the fact you can't even come up with an explaination as to why billett was planning on coming in as a #3 really discredits the whole august story.

theprofromdover
10-11-2010, 05:13 PM
no, that was your wife. saying it nicely, to wide so ended up in handicapped stall. in there reading literary classics and dreaming about a real man. not the never been fool she got saddled with. Saddle? Wide? Are we on to something here. Does she like peanut butter?

another one to save.

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-11-2010, 05:21 PM
i flat out think you're lying about most of this stuff. the fact you can't even come up with an explaination as to why billett was planning on coming in as a #3 really discredits the whole august story.

But his parents said so!!!!!!!!!!! I stalked them!!!!!!!!

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-11-2010, 05:23 PM
I bet you did. A net zero adder to this country. All the men and women over seas love clowns like you

The men and women overseas really like protecting the freedom of pederasts. Just go ahead and thank them for serving our country and allowing you to stalk 15 year old boys and see what their reaction is.

mookie1995
10-11-2010, 06:27 PM

nice bet to make (since you know the result).

so let's recap... you claim to have heard that some kid registered and picked his classes, the source of which being his dad. someone who actually knows the dad talks to dad and hears that he doesn't know you. hasn't said anything to you. you counted the place that you heard it (monarchs game). so you admit to snooping around barns (while watching kids play) and get close enough to someone's dad [who you know this to be, i can't imagine whether you a)walk right up close immediately and stand there looking out while not making eye contact, b) walk right up close and project yourself into a conversation you yourself create, or c) stand a good 15 ft away, but every so slowly slide closer while leaning in the whole time]. then you eavesdrop and hear about his kid planing this or that. afterwhich you run around and share your ultimate insider scoop.

bwahahahahahahahaha

these bc guys have it nailed. hokyDOPE.

keep filling out that 104ez.... let BHO spend yer money! dopey.:D

Huskies01
10-11-2010, 07:16 PM
As of right now, Bittetto, Reid and Stone have been more impressive. He's going to be very good; right now, that's the situation as I see it. The point being: we didn't need Ferriero to attract good recruits, we've been doing that before he got here.

Ferriero is probably going to be the teams best forward before the year is out. Stone and Reid are going to be above average Hockey East players, but will not be able to hold a candle to Ferriero.

By the end of the BC game, Cronin had Ferriero out there with Quailer. I hope that is something he continues to do going forward, because once Quailer gets his feet under him again, we could have 2 excellent scoring lines.

Do we need Ferriero to attract top players? Dont know. Great guys have committed to this team before him, look at the next couple years worth of classes, but it certainly does not hurt.

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 07:59 PM

dont know or care. point is simple. had been offered a spot for 10/11accepted it. registered and than very late was told nope, not this year.

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 08:01 PM
The men and women overseas really like protecting the freedom of pederasts. Just go ahead and thank them for serving our country and allowing you to stalk 15 year old boys and see what their reaction is.

you figured it out.

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 08:02 PM
nice bet to make (since you know the result).

so let's recap... you claim to have heard that some kid registered and picked his classes, the source of which being his dad. someone who actually knows the dad talks to dad and hears that he doesn't know you. hasn't said anything to you. you counted the place that you heard it (monarchs game). so you admit to snooping around barns (while watching kids play) and get close enough to someone's dad [who you know this to be, i can't imagine whether you a)walk right up close immediately and stand there looking out while not making eye contact, b) walk right up close and project yourself into a conversation you yourself create, or c) stand a good 15 ft away, but every so slowly slide closer while leaning in the whole time]. then you eavesdrop and hear about his kid planing this or that. afterwhich you run around and share your ultimate insider scoop.

bwahahahahahahahaha

these bc guys have it nailed. hokyDOPE.

keep filling out that 104ez.... let BHO spend yer money! dopey.:D

Bingo. You got it...