X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    ditto, a thread full of prayers on it's way

Ditto. She is class act and a fine woman.

To think that some piece of excrement like Hokydad would say anything about someone's wife especially after knowing of her illness. CLASSLESS.

Hokydope is scumbag.

Comment

This thread is awesome. Nothing better than watching Hokeydope getting owed like a mule all day.
      Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
        This thread is awesome. Nothing better than watching Hokeydope getting owed like a mule all day.
        We should take up quilting instead.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          I'm sure it lacked the eloquence of "FU you piece of ****" or whatever rhetorical genius you just hit me with.

Yeah, it seemed funnier in my head. This thread: not so much.
          You and PC should just head off to your NAMBLA meeting and be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            I was invited to a meeting one time and was told they would have pie.

They did not have pie.
            On Jamie Oleksiak:

Originally posted by Hokydad
            If he comes next year he will be eaten alive. Zero chance of success in Hockey East next year

Comment

Originally posted by HungryHungryHuskies View Post
              I was invited to a meeting one time and was told they would have pie.

They did not have pie.
              Check with PC, AKA Sir Prancealot, and Jon, they can give you very intimate details on what goes on at and after the meetings. Anyone that talks about that crap that much must have direct knowledge. PC and his prancing around in his outfits knows for sure.
              Last edited by Hokydad; 10-12-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Only a pervert and pedophile would know about NAMBLA. I just had to look it up to see what it was.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  Only a pervert and pedophile would know about NAMBLA. I just had to look it up to see what it was.
                  Good point.....

I went back and read a few of your other posts. You sound like a good Patriot, husband, father and grandfather. 4/4 in my book. Good luck

Comment

Check with PC and Jon, they can give you very intimate details on what goes on at and after the meetings. Anyone that talks about that crap that much must have direct knowledge. PC and his prancing around in his outfits knows for sure.
                    Oh Hokydud, you are a pip! You talk crap, get called out for it and you talk tough about kicking my bum then you wimp out when given a chance to be a man for a change. I mean, how sad have you become?
                    Now you are projecting your tendencies on others.
                    All this while you hide behind a computer???? Too sad.

BTW what's NAMBLA? Please advise.

Comment

Hey man, best wishes to your wife. Here's hoping things work out for a full recovery. Chins up, pal from the Onion Man

Comment

Do you wave to people you don't know there, too?

Comment

Good point.....

I went back and read a few of your other posts. You sound like a good Patriot, husband, father and grandfather. 4/4 in my book. Good luck
                          Priceless!
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Good point.....

I cant believe the kind of as s hole someone has to be to even hint at joking about someone with that disease.

Comment

Priceless!
                              i take it y'all are BFF now? he'll be sitting with you at conte when pc can't make it?!?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                I cant believe the kind of as s hole someone has to be to even hint at joking about someone with that disease.
                                didnt know anything about any disease. simply busted chops back after the pedophile, perverted crap.

was wrong in that regard and regret it

Comment

Working...
                                X