No announcement yet.

Ohio State 2010/2011 - No way but up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State 2010/2011 - No way but up.

NO bus to start or plane to catch this weekend , just walk across the campus bridge to watch the home games. GO BUCKS.

Fri, Jan 21 Notre Dame * Columbus, Ohio 7:05 p.m.

Sat, Jan 22 Notre Dame * Columbus, Ohio 7:05 p.m.
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Meant as humor, not a true put down of our team but you know what I mean with the frustration of their lack of success since the 60's. OSU hockey fans only had to put up with Markell for 13 years. LOL!
      Oh I know it's all good. The 80;s weren't too bad. After that 94-2002 and 07 are the brighest spots-all with frustrating endings.

Anyway, Markell did take us further than anyone previously and I will always credit him for that-but the change was needed and I like the new attitude so far.

Comment

Talk about a fast turn around for the Irish. Just last March they came to the Ice Rink (CCHA first round) and we swept including 8-2 on Sat night. Now they lead the conference-props to them. Go Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
          Talk about a fast turn around for the Irish. Just last March they came to the Ice Rink (CCHA first round) and we swept including 8-2 on Sat night. Now they lead the conference-props to them. Go Bucks!
          Next year is our turn.

Comment

Oh I know it's all good. The 80;s weren't too bad. After that 94-2002 and 07 are the brighest spots-all with frustrating endings.

Anyway, Markell did take us further than anyone previously and I will always credit him for that-but the change was needed and I like the new attitude so far.
            Buckeyes were actually ranked #1 in the early 80s for a spell with the Pooley brothers. After that, things went into the crapper for a good long time....really until the Frozen Four season.

Comment

The Dispatch has a front page sports section story today on Cal Heeter. Here's the link -
              http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...k.html?sid=101

Comment

Welcome to the world Delaney Rose Umberger (7 lbs). OSU incoming class of 2028 or 2029. Center?

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                  Welcome to the world Delaney Rose Umberger (7 lbs). OSU incoming class of 2028 or 2029. Center?
                  Congrats to RJ and his family.

Comment

Very Impressive victory for the team tonight. Holding that team to 1 goal is very impressive. Home ice is really starting to become just that, they are making VCA a very tough place to play in. Each and everytime out now they are playing better and better with some help they can move all the way up to 5th place after tonight. Its not just the big guns doing the scoring right now either last weekend the 4th line scroed both goals on saturday and tonight Stachuck, kirkland, and CJ all score goals tonight. When you get goals from guys your not expecting to it really gives the team a spark. Coming into this series i thought 3 points were huge to get from the 1st place now that they have got that go all out and get more tomorrow.
                    Last edited by klbaum1077; 01-21-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Way to go BUCKS. Let's do it again on Saturday night.
                      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

All I can say, whatever coach Oz is doing, this team is different and I like it!

Comment

Love the effort tonight! Some nice bounces our way for once as well but we are due a few

How about Danny Dries on the Blue line tonight due to illness/injury
                          Last edited by OSUmab; 01-21-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Love the effort tonight! Some nice bounces our way for once as well but well.

How about Danny Dries on the Blue line tonight due to illness/injury
                            Chris Reed was injured last saturday at Western and Oz said in the pre game interview that Dries would see time on the Blue line because he sees the ice very well and he thinks dries is a good fit back there.

Comment

I would never have thought that we would have done as well against ND as we did tonight. Saw lots of hustle out there and more and more chemistry coming together especially in presence of mind on where their teammates are for a much improved passing game. So now we're tied with Western for 5th place at 28 points and 1 point behind Ferris for 4th. Best case scenario for tomorrow night is an OSU win (of course) and a loss by Western, Ferris, & Miami which would put us solely in 4th place and 2 points behind Miami for 3rd. Sweet, eh? We'll see how it goes.

Comment

You got lucky. No, wait, you guys are a bunch of thugs. No, wait, it was the refs...

No I can't do it. As ****ed as I am about my team, that was a nice win for OSU. Hustled, played for 60 minutes, got good goaltending, took advantage of everything that came your way. I'm getting the sense about Ohio State that that's been happening pretty regularly lately.

Congrats on the win, but I am getting a little tired of my team being man-handled in Columbus. If we're not competitive tomorrow, it's going to be a mighty unpleasant busride home for a couple of dozen young men.

Comment

Working...
                                X