X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack College 2010-2011: taking H.E. one chair-back seat at a time

Originally posted by WarriorDJ View Post
    Yes, all of the benches are gone, and replaced with chairback seats, the road team also enters from behind their bench now as well, so you should have a good view of the Wildcats at the start of each period...
    To clarify - There is a new student bleacher section added behind the opposing goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
      the Tsongas no longer holds a 6496+300 capacity... though I have not seen the official new number... supposedly its in the 6200 range.
      it's listed at 6500 on the Tsongas Center site........i kinda thought they might know. the 6488 was the announced crowd at the BC game
      http://www.tsongascenter.com/center_information.php

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorDJ View Post
        Yes, all of the benches are gone, and replaced with chairback seats, the road team also enters from behind their bench now as well, so you should have a good view of the Wildcats at the start of each period...
        when did they make the last few changes? I could have sworn I sat on benches earlier this season
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          it's listed at 6500 on the Tsongas Center site........i kinda thought they might know. the 6488 was the announced crowd at the BC game
          http://www.tsongascenter.com/center_information.php
          all I know is what I hear on the radio... I haven't dug around for official numbers. They had to take out seats when they built the new space (the name of which, I've forgot)... I wouldn't be surprised if SRO was around 6500.
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Anyone know what teams if any are looking at Barton? He's been great this year, landed the HE player of the week yesterday.
            Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
              when did they make the last few changes? I could have sworn I sat on benches earlier this season
              if you were there the day after t'giving steve, you did. there were benches on the visitors or far side. salvo can tell us but i thought i read that over xmas break they were to do more seats or the rest of them. salvo?

Comment

if you were there the day after t'giving steve, you did. there were benches on the visitors or far side. salvo can tell us but i thought i read that over xmas break they were to do more seats or the rest of them. salvo?
                I think I read here they began the visiting seats after the BC game, I think they had NU in for a game and that section was completely closed off to spectators as they were already in the process of upgrading.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  You're right. They finished all the seating over Christmas break.

Comment

The visitor's side seats were done over the Christmas break.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      Raising prices to $15.00 at 2600+/- every game over 15+ games funded the seats, not the support from anyone.
                      The total renovation was maybe 300-400K tops, and I doubt that high.
                      Where are you getting your info??? It's been printed that the total renovations have now topped $2MM (it might have been $3MM...I'm looking for the article now). You really are clueless...GO AWAY...The few weeks that you were gone were the best in a LONG time on this board...please, I beg you. GO THE F AWAY!!!
                      As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

-Redman after the first night of the HE Tournament(2004).

Comment

• Originally posted by MCHOCKEY View Post
                        Where are you getting your info??? It's been printed that the total renovations have now topped $2MM (it might have been $3MM...I'm looking for the article now). You really are clueless...GO AWAY...The few weeks that you were gone were the best in a LONG time on this board...please, I beg you. GO THE F AWAY!!!
                        I think what he was trying to say is that that with the quality of the renovations it looks like they only spent 300k. Unless they bought a one million dollar bucket of paint I just don't see it. Anyway good luck this weekend and hopefully you guys get the sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by MCHOCKEY View Post
                          hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
                            I think what he was trying to say is that that with the quality of the renovations it looks like they only spent 300k. Unless they bought a one million dollar bucket of paint I just don't see it. Anyway good luck this weekend and hopefully you guys get the sweep.
                            Really??? You don't think it looks like they spent the money? Then again, we don't get to see a lot of the renovations (ice beds, compressors, etc)...but the seats alone weren't cheap...the "piazza" in front was included in that figure as well...I think the place looks 2 million times better than it did, so maybe I'm looking at it from that standpoint LOL

As for what Hokydope said, he said, and I quote "The total renovation was maybe 300-400K tops, and I doubt that high." It doesn't say it looks like that...he threw out a magical figure of what it actually cost...and per usual on these boards, he's SO WRONG...he's an idiot and he looks like a fool on these boards who doesn't know his ***** from his elbow, nevermind actually knowing about the MC program. I've spent a long time just reading his BS...but on this one, I couldn't just sit there and let him spout of untrue facts...he supposedly has connections with MC...I HIGHLY doubt it.
                            Last edited by MCHOCKEY; 02-08-2011, 10:12 AM.
                            As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

Comment

hilarious
                              Thank you...thank you very much...I'll be here all week (and have been on the boards all week, every week since March of 2001 and with the program since LONG before that)

Comment

This was too good not to post...I just received THIS reputation remark "an mc grad living in Avon, another in a long line of bumms. FU"....Hmmmm. I wonder who could have left this??? lol CLASSIC!! Thanks for the rep, "whomever left it" LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X