PDA

View Full Version : Ncha 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

snc1
02-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Has this guy every been to Point or Stout, where the students really have a 'good' time in their home arenas??:(:(

No the cornerstone is the only place he goes.

snc1
02-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Well, here's a guy who clearly needs to be beaten with a sack of doorknobs.

That might be good for starters, but something bigger would be needed to get through his thick skull. :)

FALCONSANNOUNCER
02-24-2011, 03:16 AM
Has this guy every been to Point or Stout, where the students really have a 'good' time in their home arenas??:(:(

Hey don't leave UWRF out of that mix.....Heck the fanbase that followed the Falcons to Stout last weekend outclassed and out cheered the Stout fans. They even brought the Hunt Arena tradition, the Flying Falcon out before the third period.

GB Puck Fan
02-26-2011, 10:31 PM
St. Norbert hosts UW-Superior for the Peters Cup and the auto bid for the NCAA. Discuss.

FALCONSANNOUNCER
02-27-2011, 12:14 AM
GBhockeygal Thanks for the cookies :D

bladesofsteel
02-28-2011, 08:05 AM
The game vs st norbs and river on saturday was an impressive one by norbs. I can't ever remember a game where i seen that many great goals by a team. I expect norbs to do well in the Ncaa's again as usual.

River lost only one senior who played this year and even though it was a big one in calleja ( I just looked it up and seen 111 points in his college career ) I expect them to do well next year. Good luck to norbs.

GBhockeygal
02-28-2011, 09:42 AM
GBhockeygal Thanks for the cookies :D

glad you liked them, had to give you something to enjoy that evening, though your team scoring first was a good wake up call for SNC...........

Toe Blake's Brother
02-28-2011, 11:09 AM
glad you liked them, had to give you something to enjoy that evening, though your team scoring first was a good wake up call for SNC...........

Thanks for delivering cookies to our section as well....not!

pete99race
02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks for delivering cookies to our section as well....not!
To Tina's credit, she did bring them over for a recent home game...at least to my end of the top row in section G:D:D

Toe Blake's Brother
02-28-2011, 07:51 PM
To Tina's credit, she did bring them over for a recent home game...at least to my end of the top row in section G:D:D

I will have to treat Tina better in the future!

MW4Bucky&SNC
02-28-2011, 09:04 PM
I will have to treat Tina better in the future!
What did we do to Tina? I blame Jim.

Toe Blake's Brother
03-01-2011, 09:23 AM
What did we do to Tina? I blame Jim.

Good point! Jim is no longer allowed in our section. Security?

GBhockeygal
03-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Hey - you know where to find me.........and I had posted to stop by Section E, so perhaps Toe Blake should stop by on his way to center ice........ha........

Toe Blake's Brother
03-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Hey - you know where to find me.........and I had posted to stop by Section E, so perhaps Toe Blake should stop by on his way to center ice........ha........

First, no Thanksgiving dinner invite, now no cookies. I am beginning to feel left out of the major events that are going on. Seriously, our tickets are available for the UWS game as we are going skiing out West for the week. You know how to get in touch if you know someone who wants them before they go on sale to the general public.

bladesofsteel
04-27-2011, 09:25 AM
I see Josh calleja signed a contract with montpellier in france and will be joining his former teammate tyler czuba over in france who has just signed as well. Tyler will be listed shortly as he just signed. Tyler played in 15 games for Deuil-Garges in the league in france and had 19 goals and 11 assists in only 15 games out of 26 as he arrived late to france which led the team in goals.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=58605

current roster
http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=1057

czuba

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=58607

Collegeman
04-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Good for them
wonder in Callieja fans from Stout and Norberts will follow himto Europe with those signs they held up at games of him :D He better get in shape to play in Europe , a fast game overseas.