Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Three daughters here. That was 4 women in one house... plus, my freakin' dog was gay. To say the atmosphere in our home got a bit 'emotional' at any given moment would be an understatement of MAG-NOR-MENOUS proportions.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

7.5 gpg?
      I think you guys are selling yourselves short...I would aim for double digits.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        7.5 gpg?
        That's not in the RS game plan. Saving that for April.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          Three daughters here. That was 4 women in one house... plus, my freakin' dog was gay. To say the atmosphere in our home got a bit 'emotional' at any given moment would be an understatement of MAG-NOR-MENOUS proportions.
          You got the 3 daughter problem too. No wonder we both have this BC Hockey outlet. At least you have the older gent to confide in.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            7.5 gpg?
            Isn't that the average GPG for BC vs. the Soooo in April lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
              Isn't that the average GPG for BC vs. the Soooo in April lately?
              touche'

Comment

Brian Gionta becomes only the second American born captain of the Montreal Canadiens. This is good.
                sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Just went to the BC Pep Rally for tomorrow's ND football game. It was without a doubt the worst pep rally in the history of pep rallies. I now understand why no one can take us seriously. I sincerely hope that UGBC is not running IceJam, or it will be a complete failure. I don't see how someone can deflate the excitement for an upcoming football game as much as that pep rally did. Please no pep rallies before the BU hockey games!

Comment

what happened
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

lol, boston.com has a quiz to see if you are a "true Bostonian." One of the questions is the definition of a Smoot and one of the possible answers is "A hard core BC hockey fan"
                      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                        what happened

First of all, you must understand that absolutely nothing that anyone said was understandable. not a single word that was uttered by anyone at the rally made any sense to anyone in the student section. UGBC members basically paraded around, made some joke about one fat person bringing a burrito instead of a tuxedo, then the football team came out and tried to pump us up, but no one knew what they were saying.
                        at one point, a player tried to lead us in a chant of some unknown sort, and when he motioned to us to yell, no one said anything. it was very awkward. horrendous sound job done by bc.
                        finally, to top it all off, they had two teams of three students vs. three players face off in a race. first, both players ran with eggs on spoons (both dropped their eggs, with no repercussions). then, they tried to stack four apples, but neither side was able to do that, so they ended up holding up their stacked apples to move onto the final stage, which was a pie eating contest. let me tell you, if we face ND in a pie eating contest, we will win. I bet they haven't even prepared for that. it was easily the worst pep rally ever. UGBC is an atrocious organization. I almost don't want to go to the game tomorrow because the pep rally was so awful. not a single word made any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                          lol, boston.com has a quiz to see if you are a "true Bostonian." One of the questions is the definition of a Smoot and one of the possible answers is "A hard core BC hockey fan"
                          I am proud to know what a smoot is.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I too, know what a smoot is and I did not go to the pep rally. I will, however be at the game tonight. Now let's play hockey.
                            sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by tomwarns View Post
                              I almost don't want to go to the game tomorrow because the pep rally was so awful.
                              BC fans are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Curious why BC keeps ducking Brown when they make their schedule every year. Obviously York is afraid of the Meehan Madness.
                                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X